Games for the wi?!

alstone

For xmas this year im going to just get 2 games for the wi for the family to play so we have a fun xmas day. Can anyone recommend a couple good/funny games for me to get?

We have balance board/2 controllers nun chucks and 2 steering wheels (already got mario kart wi sports and wi fit)

Any help would be much appreciated

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat is a good one player game.

New Mario one sounds good, have it at home but unopened (for the wee man at christmas)

Mario Party is good if you want a board game/mini game multiplayer for all the family.

Wii play is available on ebay without the controller it normally is sold with - bringing it down to about £7, new!

few fun minigames and great value!

i orded the new mario, and the sonic and mario at the olympics

should be a fun xmas day!

have both coming for my lad from santa too (tu)

dont get yer hopes up on mario and sonic at the olympic games. Its pish. Sorry.

i orded the new mario, and the sonic and mario at the olympics

should be a fun xmas day!

have both coming for my lad from santa too (tu)

dont get yer hopes up on mario and sonic at the olympic games. Its pish. Sorry.

my nephew has it - hes 8 - and loves it.

Im sure it is a kids game more than anything - wouldnt expect to like it much myself ..

if the OP is a starwars fan then he should look at a few of the games that allow lightsaber duelling

you can buy the attachments for the remote that allow true lightsaber fighting

also if you buy the clone wars there is a clone trooper rifle you can buy to add on to the remote

both are about 16 quid from game/gamestation and look pretty damn fucking good if you ask me

if the OP is a starwars fan then he should look at a few of the games that allow lightsaber duelling

also if you buy the clone wars there is a clone trooper rifle you can buy to add on to the remote

both are about 16 quid from game/gamestation and look pretty damn fucking good if you ask me

GeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK :craphead:

GeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK :craphead:

dont be slagging star wars or i'll just not reply to you ever online :lol: