Stevie Smith?

TexasGers

Another strange decision for WS to throw him out there on the wing tonight. Can someone please explain to me what exactly this guy offers in midfield? He's constantly hiding and offers very little going forward or helping out defensively. After his "performances" against Hibs and Celtic earlier this year, he probably should have been canned for good.

Imagine moving Beasley, who played well at the weekend, from his natural position to accomodate a guy who hasn't played for a month.

Bizarre. Not the first time I've used that word to describe Smith's decisions tonight.

Not good enough, has to be released when his contract is up in the summer.

It's time Greg Wylde was given the nod ahead of him, whether it's at left back or on the left side of midfield.

Contributed, and offered absolutely fuck all tonight.

It's time Greg Wylde was given the nod ahead of him, whether it's at left back or on the left side of midfield.

thats a no no i'm afraid muff.

Walter has a strict policy that players who cant grow a significant amount of stubble on there chin only qualify for a place on the bench and cant be given any game time unless it is an emergency :pierre:

I'd love to see wee Greg Wylde come back into the team.

Did he even get a touch of the ball?? Fleck did more in 8 minutes than he did in 82minutes

I'd love to see wee Greg Wylde come back into the team.

Back into the team?