Hemmingway, Dickens, Novo...

mccoist355

http://www.amazon.co.uk/I-Said-No-Thanks-A...4525&sr=8-2

Oh my God - Nacho's releasing an autobiography! The wee Legend :praise: Can't wait...

I Said No Thanks: The Autobiography (Hardcover)

by Nacho Novo (Author)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: £17.99 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery. See details and conditions

Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.

This title has not yet been released.

You may pre-order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product details

Hardcover: 256 pages

Publisher: Black and White Publishing (6 May 2010)

We are all in the gutter, dear mccoist355, but some of us are looking at the stars...

He has lofty ambitions for someone whom Big Eck once described as 'small enough to walk under a bed wearing a top hat.'

As opposed to Aiden McGeady, and specifically, his decision to play for Ireland (have nothing against the country itself, mind) - whom I would describe as 'So low, he could limbo-dance under a python with two beach baws under each arm...'

Summary

Big Eck - Good Guy

Aiden - Wank

Nacho - Short and Full of Endeavour and Tattoos

Oscar Wilde - Very Quoteworthy

Nacho Novo is the most revered foreign player Rangers have had since iconic figures like Brian Laudrup and Jorg Albertz. He became an instant favourite with the Ibrox faithful in the summer of 2004 when he rejected overtures from arch-rivals Celtic and signed for Rangers. Now, as he closes in on six years at Rangers, the striker tells his own story in an explosive and controversial book that pulls no punches. Novo charts his journey from his upbringing in Spain to the streets of Kirkcaldy and Dundee as he made his name in Scottish football. There's the family tragedy that changed his life. He reveals the real reasons he said 'No Thanks' to Celtic - a decision that defined his life. And he tells the full inside story of the managers he has worked with, the glory goals that have clinched SPL titles and UEFA Cup glory, the fall-outs and the controversy as well as revealing for the first time the shocking stories behind life in Glasgow as one of few players to have split the football-mad city in two. "I Said No Thanks" is a no-holds-barred insight into life as an Old Firm star.

Oh my God - Nacho's releasing an autobiography! The wee Legend :praise: Can't wait...

by Nacho Novo (Author)

Price: £17.99 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery. See details and conditions

Product details

The guy has been nothing but Pro-Rangers since he signed, gives his all, loves the fans and appreciates how lucky he is, so what's your problem?

If we don't want to buy it we don't have to, so fvck up!

by Nacho Novo (Author)

Product details

The guy has been nothing but Pro-Rangers since he signed, gives his all, loves the fans and appreciates how lucky he is, so what's your problem?

wtf? <cr> I love Nacho and can't wait for this to come out - what are you on?

by Nacho Novo (Author)

Product details

wtf? <cr> I love Nacho and can't wait for this to come out - what are you on?

hahhahahahahaha.... I would imagine that some low-grade alcohol is involved and not mushrooms or acid or any form of mind-expansion.

To criticise you for bringing this publication to the attention of the forum beggars belief...!

:shifty: