Cookstown N.Ireland

monrush69

Cookstown Loyal Rangers supporters club present an AUDIENCE WITH ANDY GORAM + Rangers Singer

Friday 8th January 2010

Milty's Bar

Ticket Price- £20

Night to include question and answer time with 'The Goalie', Rangers sing-song and Andy storytime. All ticket holders will have opportunity of a personal signed photograph and book. All guests will also have the chance to have a conversation and share a drink with ' the goalie ' on a one to one basis.. Everyone Welcome

Great nights entertainment for all true rangers fans.

If interested pm me for details of tickets

Cookstown Loyal Rangers supporters club present an AUDIENCE WITH ANDY GORAM + Rangers Singer

Friday 8th January 2010

Milty's Bar

Ticket Price- £20

Night to include question and answer time with 'The Goalie', Rangers sing-song and Andy storytime. All ticket holders will have opportunity of a personal signed photograph and book. All guests will also have the chance to have a conversation and share a drink with ' the goalie ' on a one to one basis.. Everyone Welcome

I would not have posted that on here mate!some timmy lurkers on here.

• 1 month later...

Friday 8th January 2010

Milty's Bar

Ticket Price- £20

How did the evening go ?. I have attended a few dinners that the Goalie has been speaking at - all were excellent evenings & he is good company

All the Best

How did the evening go ?. I have attended a few dinners that the Goalie has been speaking at - all were excellent evenings & he is good company

All the Best

11.52pm and your still on the computer, get to your bed auld yin!! :D

True !!!!!!!