All you.........

Iserdo

If we beat Motherwell on Saturday then I strongly believe the beggars will drop something at tynie, they can't handle a bit of pressure

A nice wee gap could be beginning to form :)

Who have they got this week?

Guest SandyWaTp
If we beat Motherwell on Saturday then I strongly believe the beggars will drop something at tynie, they can't handle a bit of pressure

Might be Hearts . Not sure though.

lurkers on this board!"RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB" are top of the league tonight,get over yourselfs :party::party::party::party::party: go back to your poxy little shitty boards!

noticed that myself ,there ARE too many lurkers on here that are either mute or not educated = great unwashed ...

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED..WATP

lurkers on this board!"RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB" are top of the league tonight,get over yourselfs :party::party::party::party::party: go back to your poxy little shitty boards!

noticed that myself ,there ARE too many lurkers on here that are either mute or not educated = great unwashed ...

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED..WATP

aye thats what i was thinking!but let them look they must be sick?as long as they don't have a say on this board!

I thought "TYNIE" may have gave it away but however :pipe:

Yes it is Hearts

I thought "TYNIE" may have gave it away but however :pipe:

Yes it is Hearts

just a bit hyper mate after tonight,i did nae look at your post properly.. (tu)

Aye THAT mhob are playing lithuanian hearts on sunday ,and its going to be a draw

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

WE ARE THE RANGERS

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

:thumbup::uk::thumbup:

And thats what we are?the champions 2009/10 thats us!

Just checked out the fixtures list - and I agree, the gap starts to widen this w/e. After we hammer them 3-0 at the septicdome, Jan 3, we'll be 7-10 points ahead. How sweet will it be to simply ride out they year in total comfort and confidence.

Just checked out the fixtures list - and I agree, the gap starts to widen this w/e. After we hammer them 3-0 at the septicdome, Jan 3, we'll be 7-10 points ahead. How sweet will it be to simply ride out they year in total comfort and confidence.

hope so (tu)