Players linked to us we didn;t sign

colin

Guest SandyWaTp
I believe Walter was linked to signing Loovens a couple of years ago. Thank christ he choose the scum over us as he would have been another Rothen signing by Walter.
Gazza :angel:

Have you ever heard of pressing enter, to leave a space between your text and the quote?

:pierre: :sherlock:

I believe Walter was linked to signing Loovens a couple of years ago. Thank christ he choose the scum over us as he would have been another Rothen signing by Walter.

Have you ever heard of pressing enter, to leave a space between your text and the quote?

what are you on about?

what are you on about?

Like put what you're going to say underneath the quote tag instead of beside it.

deek was linked with us. Big eck was wanting pair him up with boyd but he went to celtic and he was wasted there.

him and mcdonald are 2 i wish we had gotten

for the money they would have cost, they would defo have been worth it

hell both might still have been at the club the now if they joined us, such is the financial situation