Hibs v Gers 1975 league decider

Guest rosevalepartick

Guest rosevalepartick

The game Colin Stein scored for us 1-1, can anyone settle a wee argument Sandy Jardine missed a penalty that day? yes or no?

"Glasgow Rangers, Glasgow Rangers, we'll support you ever more!" :21: :21: :21: Pure magic from the terraces.

I remember the queues going round Queen Street station right up to Buchanan Bus Station and beyond.

There was 30-35,000 bears in the ground that day and I was one of them!

So BillysNovo when you read this you'll realise once again that I'm not a T****** infiltrator.

Knob!!!!!

"Glasgow Rangers, Glasgow Rangers, we'll support you ever more!" :21: :21: :21: Pure magic from the terraces.

I remember the queues going round Queen Street station right up to Buchanan Bus Station and beyond.

So BillysNovo when you read this you'll realise once again that I'm not a T****** infiltrator.

Knob!!!!!

I always think of this song and this day when some are getting persnickety about the symantics of us being "Rangers FC", not "Glasgow Rangers" (and this isn't the only song where our team is referred to in that way either!). Rangers belong tae dear auld Glesca toun; I can't see why there should be any shame in letting the world know it!

Knob!!!!!

The old football specials, fondly missed.