Wii ambassador wanted....... anyone want 500 free points?

makershaker

Just got my daughter a Wii for Xmas and was hoping some bears on here might just have got one too. Looking to swap ambassador numbers so i can download some games for the wee one from the Wii shop.

Anyone help me out?

I got one last year and it has only been on once but I didn't download anything or swap numbers. Would I be able to help?

my number is 8174 6555 5988 2071 if anyone wants to add me then send me a pm with your number and i'll do the rest.

I just got my daughter a Wii for Christmas as well. I have absolutely no idea what an ambassador number is, or what the hell you're talking about, but I'm game if it involves free stuff :)

I'll PM you (tu)

Allow me to explain how you can receive 500 Wii Points each other, with the new Nintendo "Connection Ambassador Promotion"! Nintendo introduced this promotion not too long ago, you can get a free downloadable game with the free points, takes only 5 mins.

First, start the Wii Shop Channel on your Wii console (there should a connection ambassador button, press that).

1. On the Connection Ambassador Menu, select PERSON WHO WAS HELPED.

2. Enter my Wii Number 8174 6555 5988 2071, then select OK.

3. Complete the brief questionnaire that is displayed (I'm age 20-29) and select OK to finish.

4. After that, send me a private message with your Wii Number or post here. The Wii number is found by going on the start menu of the wii (where all the channels are) and press the wii message board button (the button has an envelope on it), then make message then address book.

5. I'll enter your Wii Number as soon as possible and we will receive 500 Wii Points each.

Thanks.

Allow me to explain how you can receive 500 Wii Points each other, with the new Nintendo "Connection Ambassador Promotion"! Nintendo introduced this promotion not too long ago, you can get a free downloadable game with the free points, takes only 5 mins.

First, start the Wii Shop Channel on your Wii console (there should a connection ambassador button, press that).

1. On the Connection Ambassador Menu, select PERSON WHO WAS HELPED.

2. Enter my Wii Number 8174 6555 5988 2071, then select OK.

3. Complete the brief questionnaire that is displayed (I'm age 20-29) and select OK to finish.

4. After that, send me a private message with your Wii Number or post here. The Wii number is found by going on the start menu of the wii (where all the channels are) and press the wii message board button (the button has an envelope on it), then make message then address book.

5. I'll enter your Wii Number as soon as possible and we will receive 500 Wii Points each.

Thanks.

I'll do this after my dinner mate, I'll PM you in a bit (tu)

Job done!!!

Whos next for some free points?

Cheers mate, can you do this as often as you like?

Everybody else, ignore him now and give me your free points! :ph34r:

Nah, only joking mate. Anybody else who has a Wii, it's dead simple and you can download a free game for your points. Not a brand new game like, but something that'll keep the kids amused (tu)

Job done!!!

Whos next for some free points?

Cheers mate, can you do this as often as you like?

Everybody else, ignore him now and give me your free points! :ph34r:

Nah, only joking mate. Anybody else who has a Wii, it's dead simple and you can download a free game for your points. Not a brand new game like, but something that'll keep the kids amused (tu)

You can be added as if you helped someone 20 times (i.e your the ambassador) but you can only be helped the once.