Pace...width

hooksy

i am glad of the result today...but 4 players out(3 before the game 1 early on it) i think that meant we struggled where the players of pace and little a width

Boogie

Beasley

Novo

Miller

we had no pace anywhere other than the odd davis burst. I think today showed how much pace is needed in the game today.

still watp a 1-1 is a nice turn with they 4 really not playing and maybe even mendes(not for pace but can be a big game player)

without beasley and novo we have NO width in the squad

without miller, we have no pace up front

(tu)

without these players we are slow, cumbersome and have no attacking options to pass to, boyd never got a touch today

(tu)

without these players we are slow, cumbersome and have no attacking options to pass to, boyd never got a touch today

without these players, we can still get a result against them :lol:

(tu)

without these players, we can still get a result against them :lol:

makes it all the sweeter mucker

(tu)

i am glad of the result today...but 4 players out(3 before the game 1 early on it) i think that meant we struggled where the players of pace and little a width

Boogie

Beasley

Novo

Miller

we had no pace anywhere other than the odd davis burst. I think today showed how much pace is needed in the game today.

still watp a 1-1 is a nice turn with they 4 really not playing and maybe even mendes(not for pace but can be a big game player)

Naismith is a decent wide option and he also has a better partnership with Boyd than Lafferty.

Thomson could have been useful for stopping them in the middle.

McDonald is their biggest threat and MonkeyHeid just doesn't like him, which is good for us.

If they can't beat us with that team, then they'll never overtake us.