The Establishment

chinaman

Kyle expected to be unveiled by Celtic (20th Jan).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Kyle

it was bbc the guy phoned

did the same guy phone rr too?

Aye there was a call on RR too mentioning "The Establishment" I'm not sure if it was the same guy, i can't quite remember.

I wasn't actually aware it was a windup doh sounded very genuine to me

the one i heard on RR was from a poster on another forum(FF), who said that it was all winks and dodgy handshakes in scottish fitba

he said that the establishment was corrupt and contained 75% masons and was masonic from top to bottom

how do you know it was a wind up? the guy on bbc with traynor was genuine, he was a retard, really thought the world was out to get celtic, he was genuine, a real bheggin bastard!

i wasnt sure how RR got ahold of the establishment pish, someone must have called them up, probably the same fHanny, Lawrence it was on BBC. was that him from RR too?

wind up or not, he/they have embarrassed that whole shithole of a club with this paranoia bullshit

how do you know it was a wind up? the guy on bbc with traynor was genuine, he was a retard, really thought the world was out to get celtic, he was genuine, a real bheggin bastard!

i wasnt sure how RR got ahold of the establishment pish, someone must have called them up, probably the same fHanny, Lawrence it was on BBC. was that him from RR too?

wind up or not, he/they have embarrassed that whole shithole of a club with this paranoia bullshit

i thought it was RR that you got this from...i wasnt aware of the bbc call

it was definately a wind up on RR

the one i heard on RR was from a poster on another forum(FF), who said that it was all winks and dodgy handshakes in scottish fitba

he said that the establishment was corrupt and contained 75% masons and was masonic from top to bottom

being masons does not mean they will favour rangers, far from it

the wind up on RR must have been as a result of the call to traynor on bbc then maybe

it doesnt help our case all this shit anyway

im not for all this establishment shite, it wont help us in anyway at all, it may work against us in some indirect way

its one load of balls

(tu)

That makes sense.... BBC = genuine fuckin mongo RR = piss take of BBC call ;)

Oh and im with Flecky on this one, it could come back and bite us in the arse as the people meant to be involved in this "establishment" want to prove that they are indeed not pro-Rangers.

I mean tonight, Charlie Richmond was hardly pro-Rangers, was he?