The Rangers Supporter......

Orangeclement

Is he/she becoming the very thing that they mock/detest ?

discuss ......

Reason for post, LOTS of Bears seem to be more worried whats going on at Torbett Towers than that of Murray Park , Every day i log in i am hit in the face by T****** threads :( (yes i can ignore them ) but we mock them for being obsessed with everything Rangers yet here we are with thread after thread about who they are after who they are signing etc . just smacks of irony if you ask me , whats everyone elses thoughts

Its natural for any supporter to keep an eye on their rivals, it gives us something to laugh about! :craphead:

there is keeping an eye on them i.e looking for their result to see if you can have a chuckle at their expense and then there is scouring the news for any article you can find relating to anoything remotely septic ala people going out their way to read Spiers articles or any other article about them. if im reading the paper and i see stories about them you know what i do ? i flick the page i have no fecking interest what anycunt has to say about them , i go looking for any news on MY team

Its natural for any supporter to keep an eye on their rivals, it gives us something to laugh about! :craphead:

there is keeping an eye on them i.e looking for their result to see if you can have a chuckle at their expense and then there is scouring the news for any article you can find relating to anoything remotely septic ala people going out their way to read Spiers articles or any other article about them. if im reading the paper and i see stories about them you know what i do ? i flick the page i have no fecking interest what anycunt has to say about them , i go looking for any news on MY team

I know what you mean, I don't read about them either but ive SSN on here and they keep bangin on about who they've signed etc. So im with you on that one. (tu)

I know what you mean, I don't read about them either but ive SSN on here and they keep bangin on about who they've signed etc. So im with you on that one. (tu)

Thank god i have work till 6pm then 5 a sides from half 7 , wont need to listen to the inane drivel on any channel about any chunt they have signed but the flipside is i wont find out if Rangers have signed anyone from 7-10 my head wont be in the game :(