Bougherra was key before...

Canadaready

I think Weir's been looking very shaky over the past few weeks.

Wilson and Bougherra for a few games would do nicely.

I agree with this point, Weir could do with a wee rest, one or two games thats all but he has been shaky not least in the 3-3 each draw at Hamilton.

I agree with this point, Weir could do with a wee rest, one or two games thats all but he has been shaky not least in the 3-3 each draw at Hamilton.

He's been selling himself really bad over the last four or five games (that I've seen).

Committing to tackles he'd never win, being caught out of position etc...

Wilson's been an absolute necessity.

He's been selling himself really bad over the last four or five games (that I've seen).

Definately, big Davie really needs a rest, I daresay Broaders and Wilson would do the trick at CB.

The only problem I have with playing Bougherra and Wilson together is the thought of Bougherra going rampaging forward which leaves Wilson at CB on his own.

I would have complete faith in him!

One of Papac or Broadfoot/Whittaker always hang back as well.

The only problem I have with playing Bougherra and Wilson together is the thought of Bougherra going rampaging forward which leaves Wilson at CB on his own.

I would have complete faith in him!

One of Papac or Broadfoot/Whittaker always hang back as well.

as would i, as would i

those 2 could be great together

Problem with that is Bougherra does NOT seem to be an organiser and that would leave us without Weir leadership both as Captain and organising the defence. We will see on sat how it works

Problem with that is Bougherra does NOT seem to be an organiser and that would leave us without Weir leadership both as Captain and organising the defence. We will see on sat how it works

It's not often we agree, but I thought I was the only person who thought this (tu)

to be fair to weir, at times i think he's been holding wilson together

wilson has had some moments in the last wee while when he's been caught ball watching, or jumping into tackles

big davie will no doubt have coached him through that, plus broadfoot has been great in covering him at times