Fagbregas to leave Arsenal

PaulRFC1

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl
What has that got to do with it? The teams with the best players, will challenge for the title and those teams will most likely win it. Trying to win the Premier League over 38 games is much harder than trying to win La Liga over 38 games.

Let's stop trying to kid ourselves here. I don't see why we are debating that point because we all know it is true, deep down anyway. Even if you don't like the Premier League, that is something which is hard to deny.

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Keith!

Yeah, deep down I know that the Premiership is the best, even though I'm arguing the complete opposite.

Anyway, compare the two best teams. The ease in which Barcelona pished all over Manchester United in the CL final speaks volumes.

Barcelona are the best team in the world. No one is debating that. :sherlock:

What has that got to do with it? The teams with the best players, will challenge for the title and those teams will most likely win it. Trying to win the Premier League over 38 games is much harder than trying to win La Liga over 38 games.

Let's stop trying to kid ourselves here. I don't see why we are debating that point because we all know it is true, deep down anyway. Even if you don't like the Premier League, that is something which is hard to deny.

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

You know its true. But deny it if it makes you feel happy. :sherlock:

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

Pointless comment.

Barcelona would beat Chelsea

Real Madrid would beat Man Utd

Sevilla would beat Arsenal

Valencia would beat liverpool

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

Pointless comment.

:anguish:

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

Pointless comment.

What?

Idiot

The Premiership and La Liga are polar opposites of each other in terms of style and that's what makes them both so unique and enjoyable.

If you want one that is smack bang in the middle then watch the criminally under rated Bundesliga.

Apart from the Bremen - Hertha game tonight.

That was horrid!

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

Pointless comment.

What?

Idiot

I think only 1 team out of those lot could beat any of the English top 4.

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

Pointless comment.

What?

Idiot

We may aswell close this thread guys .

Sevilla couldn't beat Liverpool

Neither could Real or Valencia

ok

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

Pointless comment.

What?

Idiot

We may aswell close this thread guys .

Sevilla couldn't beat Liverpool

Neither could Real or Valencia

ok

I think last season told us that but ok.

So we are going to look into the past for facts?

We are talking about this year, where all the "big 4 " are weakened.

lol, depends if Liverpool are up for it. :lol:

But i think last season proved a lot regarding the strength of the top teams in Spain and England in general. Barcelona being the obvious exception.

lol, depends if Liverpool are up for it. :lol:

But i think last season proved a lot regarding the strength of the top teams in Spain and England in general. Barcelona being the obvious exception.

That was last season, they are all weaker now.

Ronaldo, Alonso...

I don't see how Chelsea are "weakened", tbh.

Liverpool "pished all over" Real Madrid last season, remember that?

I highly doubt Sevilla would go to the Emirates and win. I could see Arsenal going to Seville and winning, though.

Real Madrid wouldn't beat Man Utd either. Not over two legs.

I highly doubt Sevilla would go to the Emirates and win. I could see Arsenal going to Seville and winning, though.

That was last season...

Sevilla have a very good chance of winning the CL

Cappa it is blindly obvious you haven't watched La Liga much this year.

Bundesliga is an awesome league, packed with fantastic footballer's.

Add that to the massive stadiums which are filled every week with excellent atmospheres.

Potentially the best overall league in the world.

Arsenal have a better chance of winning the UCL than Sevilla do.

Bordeaux have a better chance than Sevilla.

Despite Sevilla's outstanding record in knock-out competitions?

They beat Barcelona a few weeks back to put Guardiola out of his 1st cup competition since he took over.

That says something.

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

so because you believe it and maybe a few of your mates agree, that meens its true <cr> , la liga is better than the premiership without a doubt, cesc fabregas IMO would look out of place in the barcelona team or real madrid team thats why they havent snatched him up yet :sherlock:

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

so because you believe it and maybe a few of your mates agree, that meens its true <cr> , la liga is better than the premiership without a doubt, cesc fabregas IMO would look out of place in the barcelona team or real madrid team thats why they havent snatched him up yet :sherlock:

:rolleyes::anguish::rolleyes::anguish::rolleyes:

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

:rolleyes::anguish::rolleyes::anguish::rolleyes:

Agree'd then :sherlock:

Oh dear.

Post of the day.

Then why the fuck are they both openly interested in him? <cr>:rolleyes:

That was last season...

Sevilla have a very good chance of winning the CL

Cappa it is blindly obvious you haven't watched La Liga much this year.

Because I disagree with you? Brilliant logic. I watch La Liga every Saturday and Sunday. I watch much more La Liga than I do EPL.

You bring up Sevilla knocking Barcelona out, but you don't mention the sheer luck they rode to do so? A very dodgy penalty at the Camp Nou and then surviving one of the most one-sided matches I've ever seen in my life. Ibrahimovic missing open goals after Messi hits the post etc.