Fagbregas to leave Arsenal

PaulRFC1

Guest SandyWaTp
Iniesta is the better dribbler, better passer and the more creative player.

The only thing Fabregas has over him is his goals, but even that is just by a few.

More creative? Have you looked at Fabregas assists record? It's out of this world. Fabregas is a good dribbler too. His passing is perfect. No problem at all in that department.

People will see what im on about in the next few years.

No-one's passing is perfect.

But iniesta's is better, along with his dribbling

No its not. I know its not.

"No its not", is that in reply to me saying Iniesta is better at passing?

yes.

In fact, Iniesta is vastly better than Fabregas.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iniesta is the better dribbler, better passer and the more creative player.

The only thing Fabregas has over him is his goals, but even that is just by a few.

More creative? Have you looked at Fabregas assists record? It's out of this world. Fabregas is a good dribbler too. His passing is perfect. No problem at all in that department.

People will see what im on about in the next few years.

No-one's passing is perfect.

But iniesta's is better, along with his dribbling

No its not. I know its not.

"No its not", is that in reply to me saying Iniesta is better at passing?

yes.

In fact, Iniesta is vastly better than Fabregas.

If you say so.. :rolleyes::anguish:

In my eyes Iniesta is head and shoulders above Fabregas and potentially Xavi.

Without a doubt, put fabregas in the barcelona team and he would look nowhere near as good as he does in the arsenal team IMO.

Without a doubt, put fabregas in the barcelona team and he would look nowhere near as good as he does in the arsenal team IMO.

LOL!!

A league with space for buses, a world class midfielder with class vision..

Yeah...

:anguish:

Fabreags is a quality player but I don't think he is in the same league as Xavi and Iniesta.

A midfield 3 of Fabregas---Xavi---Iniesta would be awesome!

He will be better than both in the next few years.

:lol:

Iniesta will always be a class above him

Fabregas is 22 and is already world class.

I think he is better than Iniesta. Fabregas scores goals, assists goals and can dictate a whole match in the deep role. A true all round midfielder.

You clearly don't watch Barca every week then.

He's a massive Arsenal fan.

He's heavily biased :lol:

Guest SandyWaTp

LOL!!

Yeah...

Some players stand out at clubs because they are the one class player, therefore everyone tries to get the ball to him, which is the case for Cesc.

This will not be the case at Barcelona, people wont be looking just to pass to him, so he wont get as much of the ball.

LOL!!

Yeah...

Some players stand out at clubs because they are the one class player, therefore everyone tries to get the ball to him, which is the case for Cesc.

This will not be the case at Barcelona, people wont be looking just to pass to him, so he wont get as much of the ball.

Sandy, he's world class player. He would get it as much as Xavi or Iniesta and shine like fuck. :sherlock:

LOL!!

Yeah...

Sandy, he's world class player. He would get it as much as Xavi or Iniesta and shine like fuck. :sherlock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fabregas would look even better in the Barcelona team ffs. You only improve if you're playing with great players. <cr>

Honestly can't believe what I'm reading.

Look at Arsenal away to Everton this season... Iniesta couldn't do what Fabregas done. Neither he, or Xavi, could do that, or, do what Fabregas did against Aston Villa not so long ago.

Boab, you say he's biased as he's an Arsenal fan... have you never seen how biased Sandy is towards La Liga and Barcelona especially. <cr>

Guest SandyWaTp
Fabregas would look even better in the Barcelona team ffs. You only improve if you're playing with great players. <cr>

Honestly can't believe what I'm reading.

Look at Arsenal away to Everton this season... Iniesta couldn't do what Fabregas done. Neither he, or Xavi, could do that, or, do what Fabregas did against Aston Villa not so long ago.

Boab, you say he's biased as he's an Arsenal fan... have you never seen how biased Sandy is towards La Liga and Barcelona especially. <cr>

Wow, 1 game where he was exceptional.

Special.

Could Fabregas do what Iniesta did in the CL final?, methinks not.

Rape Anderson? Probably.

Let's not kid ourselves here. Anderson is an attacking midfielder who, because he has a great work rate, is played as a defensive midfielder to track the runs of the other team's star man. He just let Iniesta run away from him, doubt Fletcher would have.

It's also unfair to say "could Fabregas have done what Iniesta done" because Iniesta was playing for Barcelona against Man Utd. Barcelona are/were better than United, whereas United are better than Arsenal.

Is there a way to find out pass completion percentages, goals, assists and other key stats? I'd love to compare Iniesta and Fabregas' stats. I'd put money on Fabregas completing more passes and having more assists. All this whilst being in a far weaker team than Iniesta, with less intelligent teammates.

Guest SandyWaTp
Rape Anderson? Probably.

Let's not kid ourselves here. Anderson is an attacking midfielder who, because he has a great work rate, is played as a defensive midfielder to track the runs of the other team's star man. He just let Iniesta run away from him, doubt Fletcher would have.

It's also unfair to say "could Fabregas have done what Iniesta done" because Iniesta was playing for Barcelona against Man Utd. Barcelona are/were better than United, whereas United are better than Arsenal.

Is there a way to find out pass completion percentages, goals, assists and other key stats? I'd love to compare Iniesta and Fabregas' stats. I'd put money on Fabregas completing more passes and having more assists. All this whilst being in a far weaker team than Iniesta, with less intelligent teammates.

Cesc was great at the weekend (tu)

Guest SandyWaTp
Rape Anderson? Probably.

Well i'm pretty sure Iniesta/Xavi could rape Osman and Fellaini doh

Guest SandyWaTp
If Fabregas is so much better than Xavi & Iniesta then why does has he struggled dislodge both from the Spain team? :sherlock:

I thought I'd also add that I am not saying I think Xavi/Iniesta are better. I'm just trying to keep this debate going.

[/Thread]

If Fabregas is so much better than Xavi & Iniesta then why does has he struggled dislodge both from the Spain team? :sherlock:

I thought I'd also add that I am not saying I think Xavi/Iniesta are better. I'm just trying to keep this debate going.

Doesn't play for a spanish club and Xavi and Iniesta have an excellent partnership, so it would be silly to split that up. But this will change in the next year or 2.

Rape Anderson? Probably.

Of course they could, nobody is denying that. I'm also pretty sure Cesc Fabregas could tear Xerez and Tenerife apart.

And Cesc was poor at the weekend because Carrick and Fletcher were brilliant.

Because they're an excellent partnership together.

Defoe, Crouch, Bent and even Zamora are all better than Heskey, but Heskey is the man who will partner Rooney 9 times out of 10.

I think Iniesta is better than Fabregas, but I also think Fabregas is better than Xavi. Just.

Rape Anderson? Probably.

Of course they could, nobody is denying that. I'm also pretty sure Cesc Fabregas could tear Xerez and Tenerife apart.

A point that so many people ignore. Very well put.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl
Rape Anderson? Probably.

A point that so many people ignore. Very well put.

What, are Burnley and Portsmouth that different ? :lol:

People seem to think the EPL is stronger than La Liga the whole way down.

That just isn't the case.