Champions League

rab wilson

Morning All! Just a wee quickie, who else thinks that the standard of the football in this years CL has been a bit poorer this year? I genuinly feel that the standard dropped in the group stages slightly,and in the KO stages have been by and large very disappointing. So many teams played with too much fear. Much as though i hate the yahoos and am relieved they are out, if they had gone to milan, their weakest team in years by the way,to attack, i'm pretty sure they would have got through. I think the money factor has taken over most sense of football pride and achievement about progressing in that tournament. We went to to spain last year and played villareal off the park and but for a rare boydie miss would have played inter in the 1/4's. The players could feel proud that they gave it their best shot.I wonder how many of the tinks can look at themselves and say the same thing for example. This isn't a direct dig at ra sellick by the way,but they are out so............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GET IT RIGHT UP YE YA TOTTIE PICKIN SOAP DODGING SMELLY BASSAS!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE championee