*****Official St Mirren vs Rangers match thread*****

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Clements job is massive. This side is completely done. Doesn’t matter if we come back and win this we’re awful 

Not just Clement. The board have to back him. Another pre-season with some vague free transfers will not cut it. 

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

hell of a lot of people wanting mcausland on when just last week people where saying hes shite and not good enough :lol::sarcasm:

Not sure what the answer is but it’s not him

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We all know about the players but i’ve no idea what type of team we are.

He’s been here for months.

Because it isn’t his team.

He’s having to make the best of a team of misfits and weaklings, with absolutely no consistency in selection due to injuries.

Eventually their complete lack of quality and bottle was going to cost us. No point playing a particular style if he doesn’t have the players to carry it out.

If we’re still playing like this in September/October then fair enough, the manager should be seriously questioned.

1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

miracles i agree. for months people stopped crying about goldson, lundstram and tav.

never thought i would witness such a thing.

We were winning games you would expect us to win though with performances that were never really that great bar the odd one here and there - Hearts at home in Feb for example.

Just now, DrLaudrup said:

Not just Clement. The board have to back him. Another pre-season with some vague free transfers will not cut it. 

Being linked with some cunt from Coventry with 3 assists in 29 games 

We need a complete rebuild of Beales rebuild 

Someone needs to light a fire here with a bit of passion and energy.

If I was on that pitch I would be going absolutely apeshit at how turgid we are and everyone would be crystal clear this is not acceptable.

1 minute ago, Jamesy1872 said:

Not sure what the answer is but it’s not him

He’s done absolutely nothing in a blue shirt aside from the first few games. Not even close to the standard needed to hold down a starting position.