PRIDE FC

Tam3r0wn

Just started watching PRIDE Hardcore knockouts, awesome!

As a relatively new MMA fan, never really seen much of Pride, i have to say, its fantastic.

Some proper slugfests, real fights, ridiculous KO's.

Bring back PRIDE!!!

It was full of mismatches all the time, also constant freak show attractions. Would much rather watch the UFC now than Pride back then.

Lot of the guys from Pride got found out when they went to UFC too.

True, heard they dont really cut weight in japan, so the UFC guys were bigger.Id imagine fighting in a cage if youre not used to it wouldnt help either.

Hong man choi vs Bobb Sapp - freakshow.

Id probably agree with you, the next few UFC events are as good as any ive seen.Pride still has its own charm though.

As a relatively new MMA fan, never really seen much of Pride, i have to say, its fantastic.

Bring back PRIDE!!!

Well sorry but PRIDE is gone forever UFC owns all rights to fights and most fighters from PRIDE are UFC fighters now

Bring back PRIDE!!!

Well sorry but PRIDE is gone forever UFC owns all rights to fights and most fighters from PRIDE are UFC fighters now

Except from the fact Dana White has spoke a couple of times about running a few PRIDE shows now and again. :sherlock: