Andrew Ellis

copied this from footballrumours (I know lol)

06 Mar 2010 20:32:29

THE ELLIS DEVELOPER, Before glasgow rangers think a saviour has came in the shape of ellis a few truths from a QPR fan, he tried to takeover from his father with a 9m bid and wanted to bulldoze loftus rd and build houses in the area but we managed to get rid of him. Next up was fulham he wanted to bulldoze craven cottage and merge fulham and QPR as one club since craven cottage was a prime area . This man isn't a football man but a developer who doesn't care about clubs or fans, so to the rangers fans reading this check into this mans past dealings regarding football clubs or you might lose more than titles! jgregory kilburn london.

Doesn't sound good to me.

Main stand is a listed building anyway.

Just another bullshit rumour that will do the rounds for a few weeks on the internet, that will do doubt have thousands convinced.

THE ELLIS DEVELOPER, Before glasgow rangers think a saviour has came in the shape of ellis a few truths from a QPR fan, he tried to takeover from his father with a 9m bid and wanted to bulldoze loftus rd and build houses in the area but we managed to get rid of him. Next up was fulham he wanted to bulldoze craven cottage and merge fulham and QPR as one club since craven cottage was a prime area . This man isn't a football man but a developer who doesn't care about clubs or fans, so to the rangers fans reading this check into this mans past dealings regarding football clubs or you might lose more than titles! jgregory kilburn london.

no he dosnt does he

Main stand is a listed building anyway.

Just another bullshit rumour that will do the rounds for a few weeks on the internet, that will do doubt have thousands convinced.

I keep reading people mentioning this, but that makes no difference. The main stand at Highbury was a listed building, it was simply turned into flats.

Not for a minute that I think anyone would even try and do something so radical at Rangers.