Rangersmedia and Facebook now connected

Canadaready

You will now see an interesting development with RM. You may now sign in to RM via FACEBOOK.

When you come to the log in screen when you are not on your user account, you have the option to sign in with Facebook. Awesome!

You will also notice that you can now bookmark threads to Facebook, Twitter, etc (look at the top of the opening post)! USE IT!

--. RM Facebook, join now: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=2224276097&ref=ts

I have Facebook & Twitter accounts so i wonder, can you explain the benefits to me, i'm usually tech savvy (no .. seriously i am !!) but i'm confused.

If you click bookmark on a thread you post in or something you feel to be a great topic regarding Rangers, it will automatically post it to your Facebook profile or Twitter account.

I just did it via Facebook and it links right back. It is great.

I have Facebook & Twitter accounts so i wonder, can you explain the benefits to me, i'm usually tech savvy (no .. seriously i am !!) but i'm confused.

If you click bookmark on a thread you post in or something you feel to be a great topic regarding Rangers, it will automatically post it to your Facebook profile or Twitter account.

I just did it via Facebook and it links right back. It is great.

aaah gotcha (tu)

another reason why this is the best rangers fans site in the world

I get it now, thats a great idea.

I wondered, i searched Facebook and wondered why RangersMedia hasn't created a Facebook page, thought it would be a great way to access more of the worldwide web & expand the site to a wider audience.

Obviously it would take time to manage & can understand why it has never happened but still ..

I wondered, i searched Facebook and wondered why RangersMedia hasn't created a Facebook page, thought it would be a great way to access more of the worldwide web & expand the site to a wider audience.

Obviously it would take time to manage & can understand why it has never happened but still ..

We`ve had one for ages :)

It runs itself now thanks to some smart dudes on here who automatically update.

Odd ... i searched for Rangersmedia and nothing came up.

Can you post the link, love to add it please.

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :happy: