Improvement?

whyrusogood

leagues done and dusted....hate looking to far ahead but what improvement do we need? i.e position, youngsters ,signings?

Im happy with most of the squad but feel theres a few tweeks needed to strengthen and if we keep the majority i feel we could be on to something just hope we dont sell our assests?? any views?

I think theres room for improvement, it's worrying that when Davis isn't playing we have zero creativity, we're crying out for a flair player IMO, or 2 decent wingers. Just players that can produce a bit of magic and change games

Love Big Davie but he has to call it a day -- or at least reduce the # of matches. Cannot fault him one bit and belies his age. But we have CL fitba next year -- and it might be the last for a while. We need to make the most of it.

Webster/Boogie would be ok for me.. Wilson -- cracking header today btw -- is still a backup choice for me.

But.. who knows? Is Boydy off? Boogie? Shagger? Davis even? We might have a very different looking squad come August. Wattie/Ally/Kenny as well? Still loads of uncertainty.

As the post above says.. A new owner would be a good start. Truer words have never been spoken.

Theres always room for improvement, we have a very small squad when you take out fleck wilson little and wylde. And if we get 3 or 4 Injuries/Suspensions then we are realy stretched.

We also need out and out wingers, with davis and todays LM naismith they both tend to drift inside to often. Also would be good with an attacking fullback.

Also need cover in CB IMO. We cant count on weir all the time and boughie might be off too. But all this wont happen unless we get new investment.