The Rangers Way

I have followed Rangers results and watched from afar for many years.

Two years ago i managed to at last get to Historical Ibrox - that day made me a bluenose, The atmosphere, the club, the supporters and the team in my opinion were unique having seen many clubs and stadiums, folowing my own team Bristol Rovers.

Many clubs over the last few years have lost that special atmosphere inc. so called successful teams.

I have taken friends/family to Ibrox and they all return home thinking what a fantastic club you are, this uniqueness attracts followers from all over the world - the history and traditions which seem to continue even in these modern days of money being the power.

Now my point - reading the forum last night was gutting! The reactions and comments were just plain and simply OVER THE TOP , i hope it was just a minority,Please Blue Noses - dont let yourselves down or start behavin like that other lot from Glasgow or other teams, The RANGERS WAY is different - its what makes you successful and makes you proud.

YOUR CLUB IS SPECIAL , LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY - Thru good or bad times. Hope you continue to be The Incredible Club you have always been - FOLLOW FOLLOW!

Lookin forward to seeing flag No. 53 :21:

The reason that the reaction and comments after that capitulation were so bitter is simple to explain to somebody who wasn't born a Rangers fan.

We don't really like being beaten by any team but we will accept defeat if the boys who pull on a Blue jersey give the badge 100% effort and fight to the final whistle, which certainly didn't happen against St. Johnstone, so that's why when we a see a team go out and play like they couldn't give a toss about the score, we get angry and frustrated.

St. Johnstone deserved their win on the night and their players should be proud of their effort.....Our lot on the other hand should be fucking ashamed to pick their wages up after that surrender.:mad:

Thats the trouble with forums - it only takes a few disgruntled fans to make it look like there is a wholesale reaction to any issue.

Its quite funny/ironic but in the past when there has been a subject where it seems the majority take a particular stance running a poll shows the opposite. One example is earlier in the season it SEEMED lots of fans on here were calling for Smiths head and if you read the threads you would think that it was a majority view but I ran a poll and tehre was over 80% support for WS staying but the perception was different.

Great post Jon.

I understand the reactions of the fans on this issue though I think its OTT. But the other night the players played like the league was already over, though some fans might make is seem that way the league is not over and it wasnt an acceptable performance. This league is ours to throw away but we've not won it yet.

The reason that the reaction and comments after that capitulation were so bitter is simple to explain to somebody who wasn't born a Rangers fan.

We don't really like being beaten by any team but we will accept defeat if the boys who pull on a Blue jersey give the badge 100% effort and fight to the final whistle, which certainly didn't happen against St. Johnstone, so that's why when we a see a team go out and play like they couldn't give a toss about the score, we get angry and frustrated.

St. Johnstone deserved their win on the night and their players should be proud of their effort.....Our lot on the other hand should be fucking ashamed to pick their wages up after that surrender.:mad:

well put.

great post though jon.