Aberdeen scum "fans"

The Artist

I made a thread about this when i came back from the game, from the reaction and covarage it got in the rhags, its like it never happend, nothing new there then.

Imagine if the ball was on the other foot and it was the gers fans trying to get at them?

Same cunts that a few years back up at sheep pen, ran round to the rangers fans and punched an old bloke, shower of shit. :anguish:

I've a few mates who support Aberdeen, the majority of them are alright, there is one though when football gets involved the friendship goes right out of the window, we've had scraps over Rangers and Aberdeen games.

But he didn't say much on Wed night because I've started going with his sister. :lol:

Give her a dose of the clap then chuck her.

He will catch it off her within a week. :wink:

They outsung the vast majority of Ibrox for 90minutes though. We gave them loads of abuse throughout naturally, but despite them being utter scum, they were a f*cking lot better for voice than our own.

Although they did stop singing "We no she said no" once we got a round of "Mark McGee, for the Celtic job" going :sherlock:

Sorry mate don't agree with that, don't seem to remember much from them apart from the McGregor taunts..

We were singing "we forgot that you were there"..at one stage it was that quiet.

Anyway they were a bunch of wee hairy arsed boys no worth the bother....

i hate aberdeen more than i hate celtic.

How is this possible?

I dispise Aberdeen myself but my hatred for cltic is undescribable, the very sight of a cltic top makes me snap.

I could be sitting in the car with a mate having a conversation and as soon as i spot a cltic top the conversation just goes out the window along with the brick :pipe:

Well, with Celtic (in my life) its mostly all about banter, i have alot of friends who are good people and support them, but when its Aberdeen, it comes to a disgusting city-hatred and the aberdeen fans having an inferiority complex to the south-west of scotland.

It may only be a personal opinion, but in my life its very legit, dosen't mean i dont hate Celtc any less than i do though :)

I've a few mates who support Aberdeen, the majority of them are alright, there is one though when football gets involved the friendship goes right out of the window, we've had scraps over Rangers and Aberdeen games.

But he didn't say much on Wed night because I've started going with his sister. laugh.gif

Bum her, shoot your fat over her face, take some pics on your mobile and then show them to him the next time we have a bad result against them 00000042.gif

Why dae that?

Show him them nae matter whit the result is!

to be honest everyone knows they are scum ! they are just showing themselves up ! good to hear we were getting stuck in at them back though .... like when they sing about Ian Durrant getting snapped we decided to hit back with our praise for big Durranty and when they sung about big McGregor they got pelters and singing about the ibrox disaster was shocking but they do it all the time and never ever get pulled up for it.... they are just sheepshagging b*****ds enough said :wink: