Winding the teacher up at school

rangersross

I remember in 2nd year one of my mates brought in a buzzer which made the noise when you get thing wrong in family fortunes (EHHH UHHH) anyway we took it up to geography and everytime the teacher said something he buzzed it we were all rolling over the floor from laughing and he never found out who it was but I think he thought it was me <scared>

I bought the casio watch that could control tv's. When we used to watch videos/ school programmes I used to turn the tv on and off. What a pest but was funny at the time!

I remember in 2nd year one of my mates brought in a buzzer which made the noise when you get thing wrong in family fortunes (EHHH UHHH) anyway we took it up to geography and everytime the teacher said something he buzzed it we were all rolling over the floor from laughing and he never found out who it was but I think he thought it was me

Dont try it!

I remember in 2nd year one of my mates brought in a buzzer which made the noise when you get thing wrong in family fortunes  (EHHH UHHH) anyway we took it up to geography and everytime the teacher said something he buzzed it we were all rolling over the floor from laughing and he never found out who it was but I think he thought it was me  <scared>

Dont try it!

You'd get ripped to pieces in scotland as a teacher CR - weve had two teachers from canada recently PRS and History they taught they cant handle us or scotland - the history one couldnt say edinburgh spent a week calling runrig farming runrun farming and called lochs looks :huh:

I remember in 2nd year one of my mates brought in a buzzer which made the noise when you get thing wrong in family fortunes? (EHHH UHHH) anyway we took it up to geography and everytime the teacher said something he buzzed it we were all rolling over the floor from laughing and he never found out who it was but I think he thought it was me? <scared>

Dont try it!

You'd get ripped to pieces in scotland as a teacher CR - weve had two teachers from canada recently PRS and History they taught they cant handle us or scotland - the history one couldnt say edinburgh spent a week calling runrig farming runrun farming and called lochs looks :huh:

....there's a possiblilty she was just a retard I suppose

We had an American teacher who eventually left on the edge of a breakdown :pipe:(tu) Bunch of bassa's the lot of us. Our house head also DID have a breakdown. (tu)

Although we had one exhange teacher from Australia who was a legend, any attempt to get one over on him usually went quite wrong.

we had one geography teacher who was locked in her closet by the kids and made to sing Baa Baa Black Sheep before she could come out. That was the year before I started. When my class showed up, we would just start singing songs in the class, one of the guys kicked a two foot by two foot hole in the wall and another guy stole all her chalks and pens so she couldn't write anything.

Eventually, they had to hire another teacher to sit in the classroom with her and us to try and keep things calm.

we had one geography teacher who was locked in her closet by the kids and made to sing Baa Baa Black Sheep before she could come out. That was the year before I started. When my class showed up, we would just start singing songs in the class, one of the guys kicked a two foot by two foot hole in the wall and another guy stole all her chalks and pens so she couldn't write anything.

Eventually, they had to hire another teacher to sit in the classroom with her and us to try and keep things calm.

Our home.ec class in 2nd year was a bit like that, glad I never took it - we spent a whole hour making something and when you went away to get your coat people always put salt etc into other peoples thing out of the 6 of us that mucked about I think we only every really brought about 2 things home in a year

Our home.ec class in 2nd year was a bit like that, glad I never took it - we spent a whole hour making something and when you went away to get your coat people always put salt etc into other peoples thing out of the 6 of us that mucked about I think we only every really brought about 2 things home in a year

our home ec. class was actually alright because they split the group in two and the very worst guys were in the other half. And the rest of us were hungry wee bassas and faced with a choice between eating a pizza and screwing around, food won every time.

our home ec. class was actually alright because they split the group in two and the very worst guys were in the other half. And the rest of us were hungry wee bassas and faced with a choice between eating a pizza and screwing around, food won every time.

Well we chose the other option... :lol:

teachers need nerves of steel these days...teenagers seem to have a sadistic streak for some reason.

Its especially hell for them if their romantic life gets revealed. Our history and English teachers were an item and we showed no mercy.  ;)

:lol: My media teacher goes out with a model or so ive heard, lucky bassa :o - he is a ger though and one of the soundest teachers in our school :D