Have we heard the last of

markybear

It's all gone quiet on the ellis takeover front. What I want to know is this.....

No.1 has ellis cancelled the deal?

No.2 if not, is he still in the due dilligence process with RFC?

No.3 if he has cancelled why have the press or any RFC officials not told us so?

No.4 if he is still wanting to purchase RFC, when is this likely to happen? (in terms of how long due diligence would take)

I think with the possibility of no CL money the season after next, that such is the clubs finances we really need sum1(not necessarily ellis) in place before next season starts

any answers to my questions?

It's all gone quiet on the ellis takeover front. What I want to know is this.....

No.1 has ellis cancelled the deal?

No.2 if not, is he still in the due dilligence process with RFC?

No.3 if he has cancelled why have the press or any RFC officials not told us so?

No.4 if he is still wanting to purchase RFC, when is this likely to happen? (in terms of how long due diligence would take)

I think with the possibility of no CL money the season after next, that such is the clubs finances we really need sum1(not necessarily ellis) in place before next season starts

any answers to my questions?

I wouldn't insult your intelligence by making out I know the answers mate. No-one knows whats going on. We will just have to sit tight until news breaks

Fair doo's boys, I think I was hoping for a bit much by looking for answers to questions 2 to 4.

However I did think someone would be able answer my 1st question

suppose we'll all hav to sit tight and wait, just very frustrating