*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

If he starts Barisic, Lawrence and Sterling on the wing then he'll rightfully get slaughtered if we don't fluke a win.

Barisic and Lawrence are horrible. Sterling is miles better in the middle. No clue why he's stubbornly deciding against Sterling in the middle. 

17 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Been sent the team for once I hope my wee mates wrong

lawrence at the 10 Barisic starting Davie’s and sterling on wing 

Jesus christ clement better get a result his selections have been fucking rancid lately 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Never forget Dowells opportunity to level it at the end and instead of play it across the box he went for glory like an utter dick 

Don’t mate 

19 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Been sent the team for once I hope my wee mates wrong

lawrence at the 10 Barisic starting Davie’s and sterling on wing 

Davies and Barisic at the left side of our defence...

Bottoms up.

chlorox-bleach.gif

If Sterling is anywhere else other than throwing his energy about the midfield then there’s massive question marks about Clement. 

Cant be stressed enough how much he’s needed in there

Really don’t give two fucks about what he does elsewhere but get that man has to start in the middle 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

If Sterling is anywhere else other than throwing his energy about the midfield then there’s massive question marks about Clement. 

Really don’t give two fucks about what he does elsewhere but get that man has to start in the middle 

It's vital for the reasons you state but also I think he's pretty shite on the wing tbh. No end product from him whatsoever. I believe he has 1 goal in his career?

12 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Surely to fuck he can’t go with Lawrence. Just an utterly mental decision if he does.

Lawrence isn't match fit after all this time. Be surprised if he starts

The odd wonder goal won't beat them. We need resilient players willing to press them, chase the ball and force errors imo.

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

I l like big Phil, but we don’t need another manager who can’t see what the fans see. Dujon must be in midfield. 

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I get what you are saying, but he likes to play a 10 behind the front three, which is Cantwell or Lawrence.

So who would you drop between Diomande & Lundstram for the #6 & #8

I agree Sterling is better suited in there, but he can also cause Taylor problems.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I get what you are saying, but he likes to play a 10 behind the front three, which is Cantwell or Lawrence.

So who would you drop between Diomande & Lundstram for the #6 & #8

I agree Sterling is better suited in there, but he can also cause Taylor problems.

He won't not got the skill for the wing

4 hours ago, Bluekev said:

I just want us to show some passion on the park. Put some crunching tackles in and get under their skin. I’d take a 1 nil with all their team writhing in agony and the smelly tramps in the stands in tears.

:cup: 

:drool:  :thumbup: :drool: :thumbup: :drool: 

I'm putting that on my dream list for tonight Kev .... OH! fucking YES!

With one wee addition .... after we do what you prescribed ... they have an injury list that disables them for the rest of the season that's left ..... 😛 :drool: :drool: 😛 

🇬🇧 

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

:cup: 

:drool:  :thumbup: :drool: :thumbup: :drool: 

I'm putting that on my dream list for tonight Kev .... OH! fucking YES!

With one wee addition .... after we do what you prescribed ... they have an injury list that disables them for the rest of the season that's left ..... 😛 :drool: :drool: 😛 

🇬🇧

I do like a thinking man mate.😉

The Sheep had them well rattled a couple of weeks ago, so there is scope for optimism - although Sima for the out-ball is a massive miss.

Lundstrum needs to be on top form to nullify McGregor and we need to hope our full-backs have the game of their lives.

The Dons troubled them with high balls in to the box - let's hope we can follow suit and that the stars align for Dessers.

Let's hope we can ram the current Rodgers narratives - "we write our own story" , "expect the best version of ourselves" etc.  - right down the wee tranny-shagger's throat.