CSKA v Zenit

simon

They've not been the same since they lost Arshavin and Danny was out for like 10 months dunno if he still is, but i'm sure its CSKA and Rubin who dominate it now, Rubin are back to back champs...

I find it curious that Zenit have never moved to a bigger stadium (although they now plan to).

It's a city of 6m people, and has 1 major club. Everywhere you go you see Zenit merchandise and the city seems pretty passionate about its football. The public transport is excellent (the underground is perhaps the coolest in the world), the stadium is fairly easy to get to, tickets are, in real terms, a fair bit cheaper than here, and the club has huge financial backing. Yet they have a stadium little bigger than Tynecastle.

Do they sell out everyweek because if they dont its pointless.

I find it curious that Zenit have never moved to a bigger stadium (although they now plan to).

It's a city of 6m people, and has 1 major club. Everywhere you go you see Zenit merchandise and the city seems pretty passionate about its football. The public transport is excellent (the underground is perhaps the coolest in the world), the stadium is fairly easy to get to, tickets are, in real terms, a fair bit cheaper than here, and the club has huge financial backing. Yet they have a stadium little bigger than Tynecastle.

Do they sell out everyweek because if they dont its pointless.

There moving to a 66k stadium just after the WC iirc...