Players to look out for at the World Cup

I reckon James Milner could end up having a brilliant World Cup.

The one I am looking forward to watching though is Angel Di Maria. Hopefully he produces some performances similar to the ones he has produced in the Europa League in South Africa.

I would also like to see Andreas Iniesta back in action again, been missed recently with his niggling injuries. Brilliant, brilliant player.

Maybe more obvious than some of the others, but Nani's hitting a real run of form just now, and it would be great to see him carry it into the World Cup. Ever Banega, Aleksandr Kolarov, Dominic Adiyah, Edgar Barreto, Gervinho, Nilmar, Diego Perrotti, Pablo Hernandez, Fabian Orellana and Giuseppe Rossi are also all worht keeping an eye on, to mention a few.

Rossi wasn't included in Lippi's 29 man preliminary squad, so he won't be at the World Cup.

Wow, didn't see that...I thought he would make it no problem....

Edit. http://www.football-italia.net/may2l.html What?! No De Rossi?!

Edit. Edit. Just saw there are no Roma/Inter players because of the Cup Final doh

No Cassano. :anguish: Fuck you Lippi!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I can still remember Cassano crying at the last world cup, he scored a goal then found out it was meaningless :lol:

Honestly, did you expect Cassano to be there?

Absolutely no chance.

Nah but he should have been there.

Incredible player AND on amazing form. Lippi is a clique loving, old fart. Hope his Juve side next season get fucking shagged... again!

No Cassano but there's a place for Camoranesi... <cr>

Honestly, did you expect Cassano to be there?

Absolutely no chance.

Nah but he should have been there.

Incredible player AND on amazing form. Lippi is a clique loving, old fart. Hope his Juve side next season get fucking shagged... again!

No Cassano but there's a place for Camoranesi... <cr>

Yeh, I rate Camoranesi as a very over-rated player.

Suprising Giovinco wont be there considering Lippi's favouritism towards Juventus players.

Is Giovonco not out injured anyway?

He is a very good young player but he never gets a game for Juventus. He really needs to move. A side like Napoli, Sampdoria or Palermo would suit him perfectly.

Every one of these players are fucking excellent on Football manager lolol.

Im not that sure who to look out for but i know who i want to see :

Lucio

Rooney

Ronaldo

Messi

Just for the simple fact that they are domestically amazing, not sure how they will do at this level though.