Liverpool and Danny Wilson

Chef

If Liverpool dont come in with an increased offer this summer will we just take their initial offer or will we see one of our brightest prospects leave for free next year?

I personally think that they will just sign him up in Jan instead of offering us any more money, and the thing is I dont blame Wilson for wanting to go. Normally he would never had gotten any where near the first team as we all know Walter doesn't like to rely on youth, and this will always be his way- ie IF YOUR NOT OLD ENOUGH YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Mismanagement of the youth who are deemed to be good enough elsewhere just not RANGERS QUALITY- whatever that means!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would try my hardest to sign him to a long term contract. Reason being, he's a can't miss kid,who's going to be a bundle of

money for us,down the road.Forget about the"he don't want to play for us" bullshit,he's a young professional with dreams of playing

at the very top,and to do so,he would have to perform at the top of his game(week in week out)for us.A win,win situation for us,

and Baine,and Walter know it. (tu)