Away Games

AW-WATP

This year is going to be my first season ticket.

I got a letter through the door today about ticking the boxes for the Champions League games,cup etc.. What happens with away games do you get offered the tickets or is there another form I need to fill out.

Ive got the continuous credit card scheme app. form with the space for payment details down at the foot of the page,what would I be paying for? I have paid the season ticket off completely.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers. :sherlock:

2nd seaason only mate ;)

and u pay for whatever u tick, depending on how big the allocation is.

Awrite so you've no got much chance of get away tickets in yer 1st season?

2nd seaason only mate ;)

mate, u only get 4-6 away tickets in the away allocation. there are loaaaaaaaads more games to get tickets for. u not go to away games? join a bus or simply ask about, or go to stadium and pick up tickets outside ground.

As the man says only after 2nd season, however if you want away tixthere may well be some available on here.

Kl mate was just wondering cheers.

See if your filling your details in the payment section,i take it thats just for records for when the games come along?

Sorry for being such a newbie

2nd seaason only mate ;)

mate, u only get 4-6 away tickets in the away allocation. there are loaaaaaaaads more games to get tickets for. u not go to away games? join a bus or simply ask about, or go to stadium and pick up tickets outside ground.

Ive not been to the football since i was younger mate,used to go with my brother

Im going to join the supporters club down here so i can travel up with their bus

Cheerz for stealin my sig... I think I should get some recognition under it :ph34r:

:lol::lol: I never noticed yer sig before mate

Found it on a website and i thought it didnt look familiar on here,al have a look for another 1 (tu)

2nd seaason only mate ;)

Ive not been to the football since i was younger mate,used to go with my brother

Im going to join the supporters club down here so i can travel up with their bus

no bother, just so u know though, games like killie, motherwell, dundee united, hamilton, st johnston and st mirren are all pretty easy to get if u ask about, and all gd atmosphere, just incase u ever decide to risk going to the stadium.

gets trickier as season goes on.

last season st mirren, hibs and hearts sold their own, dundee united partially did.

2nd seaason only mate ;)

no bother, just so u know though, games like killie, motherwell, dundee united, hamilton, st johnston and st mirren are all pretty easy to get if u ask about, and all gd atmosphere, just incase u ever decide to risk going to the stadium.

last season st mirren, hibs and hearts sold their own, dundee united partially did.

Cool mate,cheers for the heads up (tu)(tu) Looking forward to it.

Are tickets against the rotten mob like golddust?

2nd seaason only mate ;)

they are mate, although you may get lucky, best bet is to join a bus

they are mate, although you may get lucky, best bet is to join a bus

Heres hoping im lucky then,i heard games at scumheed are pretty special

Cheerz for stealin my sig... I think I should get some recognition under it :ph34r:

Found it on a website and i thought it didnt look familiar on here,al have a look for another 1 (tu)

Nae bother mate, nice tae see people are liking ma designs :P Get it off sport-gfx aye?

Nae bother mate, nice tae see people are liking ma designs :P Get it off sport-gfx aye?

Lol aye thats the one mate,coudnt see many rangers ones

my sons joined ( joining a bus ), fears he wont get hibs, aberdeen and celtic, because there at the start and its done on a points basis and all the original members will get them.

It's not done on a points basis mate, maybe he's getting confused with the Travel Club (which is just for Euro aways).

my sons joined ( joining a bus ), fears he wont get hibs, aberdeen and celtic, because there at the start and its done on a points basis and all the original members will get them.

It's not done on a points basis mate, maybe he's getting confused with the Travel Club (which is just for Euro aways).

think he means the bus have a points system in place mate.

i dont see the problem in missing out to start with though.. its the same for everyone, its unfair on those who has always followed if people can just walk in and get a ticket.

as previously stated, hibs sell their own tickets. dont go through ur bus for that.

i dont see the problem in missing out to start with though.. its the same for everyone, its unfair on those who has always followed if people can just walk in and get a ticket.

as previously stated, hibs sell their own tickets. dont go through ur bus for that.

i didnt know hibs done that, so is it similar to hearts, fill in the application ?

i didnt know hibs done that, so is it similar to hearts, fill in the application ?

exactly like that! ;)

exactly like that! ;)

sound :)