Tranfers in & out

Jong Tae-Se, I wonder if he has impressed Ally McCoist. Not too sure the issues re work permit, or how much he would cost, but surely he wouldn't cost a fortune!?

if the bheggers can get one for koki mizuno and dom cervi im sure we would get 1 or 2 for whoever we want

unless its just selik who get work permits for their commercial signings :)

;)

Don't think a work permit would be a problem. According to wiki (not the most realiable source of course) he was on trial at Blackburn at the start of this year so it couldn't have been a problem for him then.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jong Tae-Se, I wonder if he has impressed Ally McCoist. Not too sure the issues re work permit, or how much he would cost, but surely he wouldn't cost a fortune!?

if the bheggers can get one for koki mizuno and dom cervi im sure we would get 1 or 2 for whoever we want

;)

Don't think a work permit would be a problem. According to wiki (not the most realiable source of course) he was on trial at Blackburn at the start of this year so it couldn't have been a problem for him then.

work permit issues are a myth used by the mhedia to put Rangers fans off the idea of expanding their brand and going for a commercial signing or a class act from far afield

to dampen the spirit of fans, tell them they cant sign a nakamura or a cream of sum young guy or something

its different if we wanted to buy a whole squad of non eu players, but 1 or 2 players from asia or oceania wouldnt be a problem

your correct, if the players good enough for our club, a work permit will not be an issue

fuck sake, they got one for mizuno whos now went missing and played around 3 games in 2 years and the panel who gave them it was made up of around 3/4 celtic men! :lol: im pretty sure the panel changes with every application

(tu)

;)

work permit issues are a myth used by the mhedia to put Rangers fans off the idea of expanding their brand and going for a commercial signing or a class act from far afield

to dampen the spirit of fans, tell them they cant sign a nakamura or a cream of sum young guy or something

its different if we wanted to buy a whole squad of non eu players, but 1 or 2 players from asia or oceania wouldnt be a problem

your correct, if the players good enough for our club, a work permit will not be an issue

fuck sake, they got one for mizuno whos now went missing and played around 3 games in 2 years and the panel who gave them it was made up of around 3/4 celtic men! :lol: im pretty sure the panel changes with every application

(tu)

He can't be judged on 1 game, I've never watched him before until the game v Brazil and he played quite well against a very well organised defence. If he plays well vs Porutgal and Ivory Coast he will be attracting interest from many clubs which he appears to have done already (if the Blackburn trial was true and the commentator said many European clubs were looking at him). These are the type of players we should be going for though - Relatively cheap, has experience on the big stage and can potentially make a profit on him in the years to come.

Alan Smith, David Healey and Rino Gattuso.

Repost mate :wink:

This is a serious topic by the way!

:uk:

Serious topic yet you can't spell transfer's. :wink:

I think you'll find his spelling is correct... as for yours??? wacko.gif

Sure about that?

Check the thread title.

My bad! When did this become countdown?! But if we are playing them games I am not sure "transfer's" requires an apostrophe like you added?!

Anyone that wants to sell the best goalkeeper in this country is off their fucking head.

100% agree :)

in reply to 'FlippinEck' i heard hes going back to the unwashed but hes a good player if he hadnt played for them id take him tbh, and hes free :D

i heard about conway too wouldnt be bad would maybe go for goodwillie but i guess we have to give big lafferty a fair shot first :ph34r:

Anyone that wants to sell the best goalkeeper in this country is off their fucking head.

in reply to 'FlippinEck' i heard hes going back to the unwashed but hes a good player if he hadnt played for them id take him tbh, and hes free :D

i heard about conway too wouldnt be bad would maybe go for goodwillie but i guess we have to give big lafferty a fair shot first :ph34r:

Not saying I wanna sell the best keeper in the land. But given our finances the fact is that we are more than likely going to sell one of our starts, probably being Boogy. All I meant was if I had a choice of selling the best Keeper in the land or the defender in the land I would rather lose the best keeper. We have the 2nd best keeper in the land at the club already and wouldn't need to splash millions on a replacement. If we sell Bougy we are going to have to replace him. And to find a capable replacement will cost us a few million.

Surely thats just good business sense??

Not saying I wanna sell the best keeper in the land. But given our finances the fact is that we are more than likely going to sell one of our starts, probably being Boogy. All I meant was if I had a choice of selling the best Keeper in the land or the defender in the land I would rather lose the best keeper. We have the 2nd best keeper in the land at the club already and wouldn't need to splash millions on a replacement. If we sell Bougy we are going to have to replace him. And to find a capable replacement will cost us a few million.

Surely thats just good business sense??

Tomas Cerny is the second best keeper in Scotland ;)

Tshabalala

From the games I have seen him, he's looked poor. Gives the ball away far too easily, greedy without actually pulling anything off, poor delivery... bar that strike, he's done nothing for me. Pretty hard to judge him as I've only ever seen him play for his country.

Did he get MOTM today?

No better than DaMarcus Beasley IMO - Teko Modise is a player I like, not a chance of getting him tho.

Only dreaming,I wonder how much Mochengladbach wants for Michael Bradley? :rolleyes:

Straight swap for Lee McCulloch :D

He's some f#cken player eh! Muff (tu)

He's a talented player that is for sure. Two years left on his contract, I can't see him being at 'bach for much longer.

Only dreaming,I wonder how much Mochengladbach wants for Michael Bradley? :rolleyes:

Straight swap for Lee McCulloch :D

He's some f#cken player eh! Muff (tu)

He's a talented player that is for sure. Two years left on his contract, I can't see him being at 'bach for much longer.

I'd take Katlego Mphela, bit of a late bloomer and think he would do a job here.