all very low key

is it just me or is our club doing everything very low key. this time last year we were all looking forward to trips to london/portsmouth. where are we going this year off to oz , wont be to many home grown bears travel i dont think. and a game at ibrox against newcastle. there was talk of the wembley cup that would have been great and stoke

I'm a bit disappointed as well i booked hotels for the Wembley Cup but fuck it the Aussie tour will be good for the Bears over there and the real business is the SPL,Can't wait for the season to start.

The Oz tour is brilliant btw....I'd say us Aussie bears will bore you all to death about it after the games are played.:lol: and with a bit of luck, somebody will be sober enough to take some pics of the 3 games at the SFS.

Billy Boys at the Sydenee Football stadium....fucking priceless.:21::clap::uk:

I'm a bit disappointed as well i booked hotels for the Wembley Cup but fuck it the Aussie tour will be good for the Bears over there and the real business is the SPL,Can't wait for the season to start.

same mate im rather gutted booked flights and a hotel for down in london for the wembley cup.

thinkin of goin to the emirates cup in with the arsenal fans with my eduardo top on haha :lol: