Anyone else...

starting to get majorly concerned by the current state of affairs?

I think providing celtic get all their signing targets and we keep selling without buying, they will stroll the league this season

just my opinion you may all have differing views.

When have the tims ever got all their signing targets over the course of a transfer window?

And who have we sold so far?

I think if you look at what's currently happening, and if you believe what you read...

celtic - bullard, ledley

us - lost boyd and novo and talk of thomson going now aswell

maybe im jumping to conclusions but it aint looking great

When have the tims ever got all their signing targets over the course of a transfer window?

And who have we sold so far?

I think if you look at what's currently happening, and if you believe what you read...

celtic - bullard, ledley

us - lost boyd and novo and talk of thomson going now aswell

maybe im jumping to conclusions but it aint looking great

If you look what Celtic did last year with new signings, They bought about 4/5 players before the start of the season and most Rangers fans were getting worried. TBH after the first 2 SPL games we all knew they were nothing special, So all I am saying is don't get worried until after the transfer window and after the first 2 SPL games. Rangers have been in this situation before and look what we have achieved over the last 2 seasons.

Remember keep believing, We always welcome the chase

10310.gif

Where's the panic button?

Let them sign their EPL has beens. They won't get Ledley if he has an offer from Roma.

If they had cash to splash they wouldn't have an uneducated bigoted halfwit in charge.

We already have a team of champions aren't you forgetting? A small squad who all played under virtually the same circumstances last season. A couple of astute signings and we are in a very strong position to retain the SPL so CALM DOWN!

Where's the panic button?

Let them sign their EPL has beens. They won't get Ledley if he has an offer from Roma.

If they had cash to splash they wouldn't have an uneducated bigoted halfwit in charge.

<cr>

hes having a medical, been on SSN

they dont have cash, they are gambling and hoping some tim from the EPL will give them millions for aids mcgready, bolton, villa, wolves maybe....

(tu)