The Billy Boys

MonTheGers

@ .Williamson

It seems strange that, with your views, you would want to be associated with a support who are so inherently sectarian?

A broad church, as they say.

Why would I not support Rangers?

Because your a disgrace,that's why.

That hurt me pal, that hurt me deep.

@ .Williamson

It seems strange that, with your views, you would want to be associated with a support who are so inherently sectarian?

It should have.Call yourself a Rangers fan,i don't think so,some how

@ .Williamson

Why?

Is it because I don't pretend to be loyalist?

@ .Williamson

Why?

Is it because I don't pretend to be loyalist?

Like Novo. dgdfgdfg.gif

@ .Williamson

My whole Family supports Rangers, my whole family is Protestant or at least leans towards Protestant beliefs.

Because you appear to be offended by others who do likewise.

What a bigoted song.

Awful idea, keep it out of Ibrox in all forms.

is that sarcasm ?

No.

Find protestant lads like you all over Ulster these days sadly. Ashamed of their heritage. Sad really.

I'm not ashamed of my heritage, I just don't feel the need to pretend to be some massive loyalist when I am not one.

I rarely ever attend Church, infact the only time I do is when there is a family wedding or christening etc..

I'm not "some massive loyalist" nor do i ever attend church. However, as an Ulsterman brought up protestant and as a Rangers fan, i feel there are certain things that should be accepted (even if not agreed with) without getting all mock offended by them and calling them bigoted

Not all catholics support the IRA but you'd be hard pressed to find one who'd openly slag them off in a forum full of his own people (unless they've murdered one of their relatives, they do that from time to time...) Ulster prods seem to revel in slagging off their own these days though

@ .Williamson

My whole Family supports Rangers, my whole family is Protestant or at least leans towards Protestant beliefs.

Because you appear to be offended by others who do likewise.

I'm not offended, we just don't need that song to create a good atmosphere.

Using that song being "banned" as an excuse for a poor atmosphere is pathetic imo.

What a bigoted song.

Awful idea, keep it out of Ibrox in all forms.

is that sarcasm ?

No.

Find protestant lads like you all over Ulster these days sadly. Ashamed of their heritage. Sad really.

I'm not ashamed of my heritage, I just don't feel the need to pretend to be some massive loyalist when I am not one.

I rarely ever attend Church, infact the only time I do is when there is a family wedding or christening etc..

I'm not "some massive loyalist" nor do i ever attend church. However, as an Ulsterman brought up protestant and as a Rangers fan, i feel there are certain things that should be accepted (even if not agreed with) without getting all mock offended by them and calling them bigoted

Not all catholics support the IRA but you'd be hard pressed to find one who'd openly slag them off in a forum full of his own people (unless they've murdered one of their relatives, they do that from time to time...) Ulster prods seem to revel in slagging off their own these days though

Technically you're not Protestant if you don't attend Church, as it is a religion.

Or so i'm told anyway.

Sing it loud, sing it proud. When the offended sing songs about rebellion against the crown and the like it's called folk songs, why should we surrender what was the greatest football chant in the world? The banning of the song was instigated by you know who, let's not roll over for them anymore.

well said mate (tu)