Baxter & Ferguson. One for the Older Bears.

Both legends.

Ferguson was never a Rangers Legend. Football legend yes, Rangers no.

Slim Jim, would walk into the Brazilian teams of the time.

Never said that Ferguson was a Rangers legend.More importantly he is a Bluenose through and through and through and also a Scot. So they are both legends.

"No experience in nearly 40 years as a professional player and manager has

created a scar comparable with that left by the treatment I received at

Rangers"

Sir Alex Ferguson, Managing My Life, 1999

Aye, it certainly sounds like it.

Both legends.

Never said that Ferguson was a Rangers legend.More importantly he is a Bluenose through and through and through and also a Scot. So they are both legends.

Rangers"

He never got over being blamed for the goal McNeil scored against us in the 1969

cup final when we got humped 4-0...that's when he chucked his medal away and led to him leaving almost immediately to join Falkirk. doh

Both legends.

Rangers"

He never got over being blamed for the goal McNeil scored against us in the 1969

cup final when we got humped 4-0...that's when he chucked his medal away and led to him leaving almost immediately to join Falkirk. doh

I cant deny what he wrote but I was lucky enoughto speak to him quite a few years ago as well as some of the Man Utd players.He is Rangers through and through and the players at that time knew it.No relationship is absolutely perfect and Baxter had many fall outs with the Club.

Both legends.

Rangers"

So a Rangers fan didn't appreciate bad treatment at Rangers and to you that means he's not Rangers through and through ?.

A post based on fact. How refreshing.

Yeah?

Here's another one then.

Jelavic will be a Rangers player next week. (tu)

Do you honest think anybody beleives you??? Hahahahahahaha

I don't see what's funny.

Both legends.

Rangers"

So a Rangers fan didn't appreciate bad treatment at Rangers and to you that means he's not Rangers through and through ?.

What bad treatment are you talking about?

The bad treatment Ferguson obviously felt he got at Rangers, so does it mean he's not Rangers through and through because he didn't like it ?.

Ferguson was a trier. Used his elbows similar to Maxie Murray. Sadly he was not a great player. (Murray was better although he was before Ferguson's time.)

Slim Jim was our best ever player. Some footballer was he!

Ferguson was a trier. Used his elbows similar to Maxie Murray. Sadly he was not a great player. (Murray was better although he was before Ferguson's time.)

I never hear positive reviews about Ferguson's time at Rangers, although he scored 25 goals in 41 games which is great for a striker, IMO.

The bad treatment Ferguson obviously felt he got at Rangers, so does it mean he's not Rangers through and through because he didn't like it ?.

So you don't know the story behind it all, but still feel that you should comment?

So you don't know the story behind it all, but still feel that you should comment?

Can you stop deflecting and answer the question I've put to you, please ?.

:lol: You're hilarious!

I'll let you find the answer for yourself. Every day is a schoolday.

:lol: You're hilarious!

I'll let you find the answer for yourself. Every day is a schoolday.

How pathetic. Yes, he is Rangers through and through.

Alex simply wasn't good enough to play for The Rangers. Maybe he resented that -- still has an overblown ego. Arrogant bastard even as a teen.

And with legs like that? ffs. I thought Slim Jim had skinny legs!

Quite correct in that statement,nvager..Ferguson was nicknamed "Elbows" and was a real trier who knew where the net was, but was never regarded as a great player in his short time at Ibrox.

Because he left Rangers in contentious circumstances doesn't mean to say that he stopped being a Rangers fan through and through.

It was the management whom Ferguson implied treated him badly after that Cup Final, not the Club itself...and being married to a Catholic had bugger all to do with it.

As with many others like Shankly, Stein, Busby, Walter Smith etc! who many not have been legends as players, they sure became legends in management. :praise: