Transfer news

warden90

Roughly. More likely 5.6k, not that substantial a wage.

he was getting paid 500k a year when he had to pay off so many players under PLG and Big Eck coz he had cunted their contracts and he couldnt sell them

he overseen us going to 30m debt and was forced to take a cut, and hes still in a job

only at Rangers would anyone keep their job for such pathetic financial results

the only thing he deserves is the sack

he was getting paid 500k a year when he had to pay off so many players under PLG and Big Eck coz he had cunted their contracts and he couldnt sell them

he overseen us going to 30m debt and was forced to take a cut, and hes still in a job

Even still. 10k a week when we could afford it (mostly) isn't much. I very much doubt if he wasn't doing his job to a reasonable standard that the bank would let him continue. People attacking the guy when he appears to have done nothing wrong is just stupid.

Even still. 10k a week when we could afford it (mostly) isn't much. I very much doubt if he wasn't doing his job to a reasonable standard that the bank would let him continue. People attacking the guy when he appears to have done nothing wrong is just stupid.

it is when hes getting that money for ruining us

the bank forced him to take a pay cut, almost half, allegedly and i dont know how true this is, the bank wanted to sack him and walter said he would walk if bain got the bullet, so they cut his salary instead to keep walter

done nothing wrong??? ffs wake up, look at the mess we are in, hes our chief exec!

the club has been in financial turmoil, were only now getting back to a healthy state thanks to AJ and Donald Muir who have put a plan in place to help us

Bain and Murray fucked us over with their failings over the last 8 years

it is when hes getting that money for ruining us

the bank forced him to take a pay cut, almost half, allegedly and i dont know how true this is, the bank wanted to sack him and walter said he would walk if bain got the bullet, so they cut his salary instead to keep walter

done nothing wrong??? ffs wake up, look at the mess we are in, hes our chief exec!

the club has been in financial turmoil, were only now getting back to a healthy state thanks to AJ and Donald Muir who have put a plan in place to help us

Bain didn't give the money to Advocaat, Le guen, etc.

Bain negotiated contracts, and who knows how much effort he put into it?

Noone knows how much work he puts in (or doesn't) so it isn't fair to attack him.

If an article comes out tomorrow and says Bain persuaded Beattie to half his wages to come to Ibrox, would you still moan?

Bain didn't give the money to Advocaat, Le guen, etc.

Bain negotiated contracts, and who knows how much effort he put into it?

Noone knows how much work he puts in (or doesn't) so it isn't fair to attack him.

If an article comes out tomorrow and says Bain persuaded Beattie to half his wages to come to Ibrox, would you still moan?

bain wasnt chief exec was advocaat was manager

advocaats wreckless spending was under control by the time eck left

bain done all the contracts for ecks and plgs signings, all those duds he had to pay off, he gave them the contracts

it doesnt matter how much work he puts it, its the quality of the work that is in question, he obviously made a cunt of so many deals

its very fair to attack him, the club we all love were on the brink for the last 2 years, we havnt been able to do the most normal thing in football, sign any players for 2 years

i dont buy the rhags and dont believe anything they write so i would not believe it, even if i heard it 2nd hand

beattie didnt sign for bain, he signed for Rangers FC

(tu)

that was SDM, and smith had a massive part to play in that as well

unfair to lump it on one guy

its very fair to attack him, the club we all love were on the brink for the last 2 years, we havnt been able to do the most normal thing in football, sign any players for 2 years

to be fair flecky, our last spending spree gave us nearly 30 first team squad members

for only being able to strip 17 on matchdays, thats quite brutal for the SPL

that was SDM, and smith had a massive part to play in that as well

unfair to lump it on one guy

im not, you should know i have also blamed murray and smith, they are as much to blame as bain!

:wink:

to be fair flecky, our last spending spree gave us nearly 30 first team squad members

for only being able to strip 17 on matchdays, thats quite brutal for the SPL

yes its ridiculous m8

but no one was held accountable, except the fans and club itself

it should never have got that bad

were only now getting back to a healthy state thanks to AJ and Donald Muir who have put a plan in place to help us

Erm, Flecky, Donald Muir is both a Murray appointment and employee.

I do not want to spread hatred,BUT Ranges is NOT catolic club! So FUCK story about Jelavic !!! Celtic is catolic club,so he can come to fuckin Celtic! Rangers scout service is so bad. On the market are many good players,and they were tied for a couple of names. I'm sick of it. WATP !

Did you google translate that. <cr>

Its not a lie you wanker, thats why i put a question mark at the end of it... i was asking a fucking question cos i cant remember.

:lol:

you daft???? i said it was liewell, Peter Lawwell.....Peter Liewell.....?????? got it???

doh!! :lol:

its ok pal

(tu)