Think back to the end of last season

Deanow

interesting

its not Laffertys time to take us to the next level, yet

but it will come

stick by him, get behind him and support him

:21:

Its his last chance though, if it doesnt happen this year, it will never happen surely?

Think we should be gettin rite behind all our players as they get it tight from the mhanky mob & mhedia as it is :21:

I dont have anythin against lafferty infact I stick by him.. unlike others but with those 3 signings I dont think its his year just quite yet (tu)

I dont have anythin against lafferty infact I stick by him.. unlike others but with those 3 signings I dont think its his year just quite yet (tu)

(tu) I kno where ur comin from with lafferty i personally want to see him do well but i dont kno if it will ever happen for him in a gers top as the mhedia hav got it in for him big time & i kno he doesnt help himself sometimes but we'l just need to wait & see on a positive weiss reminds me a wee bit of laudrup so im well happy with that :uk: :weiss: :praise: :praise: :praise:

I reckon Lafferty was coming off at HT today as he was pants from start 'til his sending off. Looked as if he was out on the pish last night with a few others - Edu, Boogie(1st Half), Whittaker(1st Half).

Whittaker cannot defend to save his life, good going forward - that's it. If he is playing against someone who is going to run at him we are in trouble, would even rather have Bigfoot at RB in games like that.

Its his last chance though, if it doesnt happen this year, it will never happen surely?

yes, this is his year, i think he will contribute to us winning the title again

i can see something in him that i like

poor lad even has his own fans against him, makes me sick!

(tu)

of course it is

we are just feeding the anti-rangers hatred of him

FUCKING SUPPORT HIM!

(tu)

I support him but never in a million years is it going to be his year this year.

we have 3 strikers in front of him so it rules it out being his year .

If you mean scoring a goal here or there thats different but for the money we paid he`s been poor.

we would need injures to 2 out of the 3 strikers before he even got a look .

best for us if could get shot of him and valicka and bought a real left winger and maybe went for

goodwillie for the future. ( when miller goes although I hope he gets a new contract ) or when beattie goes in 2 years.

with lafferty the problem is most people can see something there but he just doesn`t produce enough of the time.

If he did we wouldn`t have bought Jelavic.( lafferty had the potential to be a jelavic type player )

I just think he wastes a left wingers jersey for us . If we play him it should only be as a striker.