Rangers television broadcasts in Canada

kasrev95

would like tv broad casts in canada  

14 members have voted

1. 1. would like rangers games broadcasted in canada

I have been supporting Rangers since before i could walk the only time i see Rangers games is when i visit family in Scotland the last time i was in Scotland was October 2007. if any body could tell me if there are any channels on rogers digital cable that play spl soccer i would much appreciate it.

I have been supporting Rangers since before i could walk the only time i see Rangers games is when i visit family in Scotland the last time i was in Scotland was October 2007. if any body could tell me if there are any channels on rogers digital cable that play spl soccer i would much appreciate it.

Ive been a Rangers fan my whole life too, i watch every Rangers game on the internet via iraqgoals.com.

On line live and free gers games on ATDHE.NET some times freezes, but I have Rangers TV and watch every game live in Cambridge Ontario, as for tv, setanta rebroadcasts every Rangers games either Monday or Tuesday channel 420 through bell satellite

Im in vancouver just now and I thought the away games were shown on Setanta live which you obv need to pay for. The home games aren't and cant get broadcasted because of Rangers, they want people to pay for Rangers.tv but dont want supporters clubs paying it and showing it to a club. Im no sure of all the details, so I dont know how im gonna see the game this weekend, anyone know any sites i can watch it on?

Im in vancouver just now and I thought the away games were shown on Setanta live which you obv need to pay for. The home games aren't and cant get broadcasted because of Rangers, they want people to pay for Rangers.tv but dont want supporters clubs paying it and showing it to a club. Im no sure of all the details, so I dont know how im gonna see the game this weekend, anyone know any sites i can watch it on?

Iraqgoals.com has all the games