Rangers handed back tickets to Man Utd

GOAT

There is a well used saying: no player is bigger than the club, likewise no fan is either. The best thing that can happen tonight apart from a positive result for Rangers is that the night passes off without incident. For anybody to think anything different would be foolish.

If it wasn't Man U there would be no issue.

If we had drawn Benfica or Munich or somebody like that then all the TC members would have still got them and everyone would be happy - no problem and nobody complaining.

The moral of the story - spend yer £8 on TC membership and you are guaranteed a ticket.

The UEFA cup final is a bad comparison to make as it was a one off, we got more tkts, and again every travel club member got a tkt.

Simples.

What we got here is failure to communicate, I can't believe I am reading this pish. So TC members are more equal than your average bear when it comes to tickets, fuck yer TC, the only club I am interested in is Rangers FC. Who needs enemies right enough.

Eh??? 'Fuck yer TC, the only club I'm interested is Rangers FC'

Talk sense son!! The travel club is part of Rangers?! And yes the travel club members obviously deserve priority on european away games, that's the whole point of joining it!

I think they have issued them only to TC members because they dont want trouble like last time. So they can trust the TC members, as they will be going down in the bus, staying at DW stadium for a bit, then the game, then home. If it was ST holders also, then we wouldnt need to go to the DW stadium, Manchesters where we'd go, so there thinking that we might of caused more trouble.

Were people on the waiting list offered a ticket ?

Yes.

There are four of us going to Valencia, 2 are in the travel club, the other two joined the wait list after the draw was made, none expected to be offered tickets for manchester but both were offered tickets that were returnd by thomas cook, one took it, the other has work commitments.

It's a simple and effective system, if you want to follow Rangers in Europe.. Join the travel club (tu)

Yes.

There are four of us going to Valencia, 2 are in the travel club, the other two joined the wait list after the draw was made, none expected to be offered tickets for manchester but both were offered tickets that were returnd by thomas cook, one took it, the other has work commitments.

It's a simple and effective system, if you want to follow Rangers in Europe.. Join the travel club (tu)

That is how my mate got his ticket!

Of course there was plenty of people at uefa cup final that wouldn't get a ticket normally. That's because uefa hardly give any tickets to the clubs involved. Most of then are corporate or that stupid lottery where anyone can get them in Europe.

Of course thousands of them wound up in bears paws as we begged stole and borrowed to get a hold of them.

You cannot for a moment compare this to 2008 it's a whole different kettle of fish.

To me it makes sense that you need to be in the travel club, although an offering to ST holders of any remainder seems a viable option to me as the club still know who the ticket is going to