Bursaspor to rest stars

Watson94

About 10 minutes ago SSN it showed the back page of a Scottish paper and it said that Bursaspor are resting their stars for Wednesday

Why do they want to do this ? :S

(tu) was just talking about this in another thread 1 min ago.

some people thought it was alot of shite.

cheers for posting.

yet we have to play against aberdeen AWAY on sunday...

3 days is enough to get ready. It would be different though if we were playing them in Turkey.

and the Turkish league doesn't show games, to the whole world like ours games are.

so it's harder for us to get games changed.

Jelavic hurt? Beattie back. We wont rest stars but maybe next week against hearts we will have to avoid ijury's te our star players. They can rest who they want if we play our game they have no chance.

More than Unirea had.

Remember what they did to us?

As far as I can remember we had more own goals and deflection goals than they actually scored. Was a rainy night the ball was sliding all over the place. Can't just sit back and play Def on a rain soaked pitch. Gotta take shots, even long range ones, and make the keeper save them. Thats what happened to us. Not that they were better just lucky. You play that game 10 times Rangers would've won 8 of them.

As far as I can remember we had more own goals and deflection goals than they actually scored. Was a rainy night the ball was sliding all over the place. Can't just sit back and play Def on a rain soaked pitch. Gotta take shots, even long range ones, and make the keeper save them. Thats what happened to us. Not that they were better just lucky. You play that game 10 times Rangers would've won 8 of them.

It was murder that night.

One of the worst feelings I've had leaving Ibrox, not a thing went our way.