Valencia Away

SK Rfc

Booked up for the Valencia game today, just flights to Benidorm though. Anyone know any good cheap places to stay? Only for 3 nights.

We're staying in the Levante Club Apartments.

It's costing us £54 for 2 nights - 3 people in a 2 bedroom apt.

£9 per night each.

I'm also staying an extra night myself in the Hotel Marconi for £28.75 which includes breakfast and dinner.

We're staying in the Levante Club Apartments.

It's costing us £54 for 2 nights - 3 people in a 2 bedroom apt.

£9 per night each.

I'm also staying an extra night myself in the Hotel Marconi for £28.75 which includes breakfast and dinner.

Think you might find me in the same hotel as you mate :lol: a looked at a couple online and they were a lot dearer but just holdin off till weve got the money the gither anyway

Think you might find me in the same hotel as you mate :lol: a looked at a couple online and they were a lot dearer but just holdin off till weve got the money the gither anyway

Ye don't pay till you get there mate - better book it just now as the price is much higher if you book a few days before you go.

You only need to give a CC number to secure the booking.

Don't use Expedia though as they charge you immediately.

Ye don't pay till you get there mate - better book it just now as the price is much higher if you book a few days before you go.

awrite well a mite as well just find one then. payed the flights already anyway

who did you book with mate ? im finding most of them are looking for payment when you book

who did you book with mate ? im finding most of them are looking for payment when you book

If u go directly to the hotels website u shud be able to book and pay on arrival. Try hotel silken puerta, u can defo pay on arrival with them, although it makes it slightly dearer. I payed upfront myself to make the total trip cost cheaper (tu)