Broxi

BaZa

I seen a post on here the other day about were has Broxi gone?

well were has he gone? last year The Rangers online shop were selling Broxi Bears i just went to buy one for the new born and they dont sell them anymore just beanie ones :disappointment: :disappointment:

yea thats the beanie one

i want to get the wee man broxi tho not even any on e-bay :(

noticed they dont do half as much now either and mainly baby girls clothing no good when i have a boy

have you tryed the Rangers shop on argyle street,or the one at ibrox.??

for some reason the online one doesn't sell some things that are actually the shop.?

Broxi Bear is the official pre-match mascot of Rangers Football Club. Its name is derived from Rangers' home stadium, in the Ibrox area of Glasgow, Scotland. Broxi is a brown teddy bear with blue inner ears and nose, wearing a Rangers strip.

In some Rangers merchandise, Broxi is accompanied by his wife Roxi and their son Boris.

In 2002 Mascots from all over the UK competed in the Disney Channel's Mascot Cup where Broxi competed and then defeated Fred the Red (the Manchester United mascot) in the final to win the mascot cup for Rangers.

Broxi has recently appeared in Setanta Sports advertising.

lol while googling Broxi i found this, lets hope he batters him at Ibrox

they are shit for it annoys the fuck outa me but they always seem to stock that shite from the other side :chopometer:

I spoke to you last week about this Baza, im so sorry you struggle to get our gear down your way, it is not good enough, in fact i think its pathetic. Merchandising is a huge pot of money for us that we havnt tapped into yet. JJB and Umbro are holding us back i believe, hugely.

I spoke to you last week about this Baza, im so sorry you struggle to get our gear down your way, it is not good enough, in fact i think its pathetic. Merchandising is a bacl hole of money for us that we havnt tapped into yet. JJB and Umbro are holding us back i believe, hugely.

I got my tops (tu) never had a chance to try JJb again with the SPL letters had some family down this weekend, but next week i will try again and see what happens then write(get someone to write me a decent letter cos im shit wi words)and send it off see what the outcome is

I got my tops (tu) never had a chance to try JJb again with the SPL letters had some family down this weekend, but next week i will try again and see what happens then write(get someone to write me a decent letter cos im shit wi words)and send it off see what the outcome is

The amount of letters i have sent to Rangers which have been ignored, not even acknowledged! I would phone them and demand to speak to the boss in charge of merchandising. Not you, but too many fans accept the rubbish our club passes off as merchandise these days.