Rangers Pubs in Gran Canaria

BigBlueDougie

Long time no speak fellow bears!!

Anyone know of any Blue Nose pubs or bars in Las Palmas area of Gran Canaria as heading out on Sat and always nice to have a drink with a fellow bear!?

Any help much appreciated

WATP!!!!!

hi there

let me know if you find one in las palmas or playa whatever am ott there for the 1st old firm game and need tae see it put a post on here earlier and the highlander was the fav ,have a good 1 :rolleyes:

cheers for the suggestions guys, Ill check them all out and let you all know what they are like.

Unfortunatley there aint a Gers game on when Im out there as its international week but Im sure I can find a fellow bear to have a pint with or two.

WATP

cheers bigbluedougie only in las palmas for a few hours so any bar ye find showing the septic game will be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

cheers bigbluedougie only in las palmas for a few hours so any bar ye find showing the septic game will be appreciated

Awrite lads,

Just back this weekend from Gran Canaria and thought I would report back to the Bears that wanted to know about the Rangers Pubs on the Island.

I was only able to visit The Highlander Bar (search for The Highlander Bar Puerto Rico on Facebook for their page) which is located just up from McDonalds in Puerto Rico and is well worth a visit.

As some have said it is now located above its previous bar and is full of memorabillia, flags and has a pool table and betting facilities.

I had a few pints and a chat with some of the bears in there and they say that Helen the owner cant always guarantee the to show the games, as she uses the internet streams, but she normally has them on some how.

Great wee pub well worth a visit, loads of Barry Ferguson signed tops apparently he goes out to visit them and all your usual home ales and beers.

They sell a range of merchandise also, polos tshirts etc etc , I managed to get masel a nice wee Champs League Polo Shirt.

Make sure if your in the area you pop in...

WATP

Awrite lads,

Just back this weekend from Gran Canaria and thought I would report back to the Bears that wanted to know about the Rangers Pubs on the Island.

I was only able to visit The Highlander Bar (search for The Highlander Bar Puerto Rico on Facebook for their page) which is located just up from McDonalds in Puerto Rico and is well worth a visit.

As some have said it is now located above its previous bar and is full of memorabillia, flags and has a pool table and betting facilities.

I had a few pints and a chat with some of the bears in there and they say that Helen the owner cant always guarantee the to show the games, as she uses the internet streams, but she normally has them on some how.

Great wee pub well worth a visit, loads of Barry Ferguson signed tops apparently he goes out to visit them and all your usual home ales and beers.

They sell a range of merchandise also, polos tshirts etc etc , I managed to get masel a nice wee Champs League Polo Shirt.

Make sure if your in the area you pop in...

WATP

Did you not visit M&M's bar? Just a few bars down from the Highlander - only €0.90 for a pint :sherlock:

You can get a bus from las palmas to rico bus station and its a 2 min walk to centre. Bus takes about an hour

cheers but maybe no the best idea :rolleyes: might have to find something nearer as i expect tae have a few and dinnie want ma boat tae leave without me <cr> nabody got an idea of a bar that show fitba in las palmas or is it best to head to playa

cannie miss lennon getting stuffed :chopometer:

:lol:

Did you ever eat at a restaurant called Planet? They're pizzas are outstanding :drool:

I actually saw that mate but never went in, wish I did now :(

We went out to a wee restaurant called Guantanomo and the food and drink was spot on!!

The waiters are brilliant too, up for a bit banter and they like cooking things in front of you and messing about with flames!!!

Been there a few times when the pub was on the ground floor , they had to move upstair because it was to small watched a few games in there the best 1 was versus parma when we won 2-0 met a few people i knew also met Charlie Miller there 1 year nice guy but just wanted to get pissed