real radio

Just had this exact argument with a timmy mate of mine and he said, mcgregor is only a wee bit better than foster and claimed cha du ri was the best full back in scotland, and also that hooper AND stokes would finish above kenny miller in the scoring charts. How deluded these idiot's are is beyond me honestly ! called their stadium the san giro and yet he didn't take too kindly too it ? I thought this was it's name <cr>:craphead:

From what I've seen of their Honduran left back Isaqueer, he seems to be pretty decent. But form goes out the window for debutants in old firms, but im sure Walter has marked him down as one of their better players.

Roughy is talking baloney though.

The Honduran boy seems to like attacking down his side, Im sure Naismith can double up well with whoever gets the nod at RB.

Who have they been playing at LM if Ledley has been playing in the middle?

Taking each teams strongest eleven into account I think Stokes is a better player than Lafferty and Ledley is better than Edu.

People cant see what Edu does of the ball. and thats a massive part of the game. No way would i swap any of them players. Laff is really coming onto a game. and Edu over ledley every day if the week.