There's a buzz about the place, this is a good team

BLUEDIGNITY

I was thinking that tonight, regardless of how many times we are told our players are average we play like a team and we play some fantastic football. If we play on Sunday like we played tonight we will run riot.

I was thinking that tonight, regardless of how many times we are told our players are average we play like a team and we play some fantastic football. If we play on Sunday like we played tonight we will run riot.

Its all down to walter and i hope he stays. I think Rangers will have around 4 million to spen in January. Things to get better.

Was watching "You'r on Sky Sports" and a Tim phoned in to say Rangers were brilliant tonight and he is worried about Sunday.For once Timmy got it right.

They know we are the business, the only way they will get a result on Sunday is dodgy refereeing or officials decisions, and the lurgan bigot going to the extremes(which he will) and try to cause controversy and trouble on the sidelines. We are the better team make no mistake about it ! :sherlock:

If we play like we did tonight on Sunday, we will put 5 past Celtic no bother!

Agreed,and I dont want to piss on our parade, but Sunday will be different and IF is a wee word with a big meaning. They bastards will be well up for it and I hope we,re not tired,plus Collum worries me more than them.