points deduction next season

Why dont we just fly the white flag above Ibrox and instead of having our Union Jacks and Saltires at games get white flags and surrender to the press, the SFA, the government etc etc because the way some people are going on here they would like the away games to be the exact same atmosphere at Ibrox flat, depressing, absolutely silent, here people moaning and groaning about whos playing well and whos playing crap and for 1 a hate it when its like that!! The sing songs at Easter Road and Parkhead was excellent 2 brilliant atmospheres and no1 was complaining then but since Osasuna game its been what do we do, we cant sing this, cant sing that etc etc our songs are fine its the add ons which we have to stop and by working 2gether on that we can do it as a support but problem this year is there is a divide in the support this year which isnt helping!!

As far as other teams go are they gonna take points off Dundee Utd and Kilmarnock for singing their version of TBB?? a think not, Aberdeen will get away with their pish they sing and so will all the other teams the SFA are gonna try to punish the Old Firm as much as they can and we all know they will be closely paying close attention to us!! If points are taken off u can guarentee any team will appeal against the deduction

Personally i think we should sing what the bloody hell we like,if every supporter sang the Billy Boys and replaced fenian blood with Celtic scum and dropped the FTP at the end what can the SFA,SPL and UEFA say...it's not bigoted or sectarian or racist so they have no case to answer.

We're bending over to these people and they have got us where they want us.

Shitting ourselves to open our mouths,fly our nations flags or sing in support of our club and they have us arguing and fighting amongst ourselves.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...............FIGHT BACK.

Tell them we'll drop the crap but we'll sing our songs and fly our flags and do what every other bloody football fan wordwide does.

cos WATFP

The Billy Boys is a song about Billy Fullerton though, so it could be seen as offensive, even without the "Fenian Blood" lyric.

Yes a gang member from the east end 80 years ago,offensive to who.Last time i heard it was a free country and to sing about a gang leader who died over 40 years ago should not cause offence unless he has victims still alive............which i doubt.

So we can't sing Rule Britannia in case it upsets the French,The Sash in case it offends the Danish,Irish,English,French,dutch,Germans and Swedes,There lies a slodier in case the Germans kick up a stink.......come on the list is endless.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Billy Boys,even change it to Rangers boys to make it ultra safe.

Millwall sing about a cop killer and nothing is said.

I said it COULD BE SEEN as offensive.

I know where your coming from, like I said in my earlier post will they stop us chanting "You fat Bassa" cos it's discrimination against fat people ?

However, we have been told not to sing The Billy Boys, whether you think it's rightly or wrongly, we need to stop for the good of our club.

I believe our club will be fine but we have to stand up for ourselves.We're being walked over by everyone just now and have to stand up and say bigotry has all but gone from Ibrox,is rare at away games.

The bigger picture is 10,000 were in Pamplona......20 shouted FTP.

50,000 were at Ibrox for the Aberdeen game and the only crap i heard were from them.

But we need a rabble rousing song and i think we have them in the Billy Boys/Rangers boys and Simply the Best.

Another thing why are Hearts,Dundee and UTD,Falkirk,Motherwell,Man U ,man City,Chelsea,Villa...........all alowed their version but only Rangers are banned from singing even a cleaned up version......infringement of Human rights if you look closely at it.

I can honestly see real problems with policing this, as Minstral said, what's to stop opposing fans singing the songs then feigning offence to get us in trouble. It could lead to riots between opposing sets of fans.

i think a 3 point deduction per incident is a great idea as relegating us to weed out the assholes would work

i don't know how anyone can sing this shit and not know they are being sectarian in doing it

a lot of stupid people must follow us