Help To Vote

minstral

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell this guy must have half of America voting for him...He's over 2,000 votes in front. That was some jump from when I voted an hour ago.

I still think we have done Kay proud by voting for her...10,512 votes....keep at it Bears.

Fucking hell this guy must have half of America voting for him...He's over 2,000 votes in front. That was some jump from when I voted an hour ago.

I still think we have done Kay proud by voting for her...10,512 votes....keep at it Bears.

Ozblue its strange the way this guys votes have went, and what i can tell you is the the people running the competition are looking into strange voting patterns.

Ozblue its strange the way this guys votes have went, and what i can tell you is the the people running the competition are looking into strange voting patterns.

Well I know this guy is a big noise in America and has quite a few web sites that promote his stuff, so he would have a lot of votes coming from Americans and his "following" on itunes, youtube and facebook type pages, but there is something very fishy in the way he jumps up over 600 votes in an hour, or at least I think so.

I've had a lot of emails from my worldwide friends who are voting regularly when they can, who also feel that something is rather strange about how the votes are jumping so quick.

We will keep it going in any case mate! I think Kay will be chuffed at the amount of votes she is getting, win or lose. (tu)

Clocks go back an hour at 02:00 hrs Sunday = EXTRA HOUR TO VOTE :crabflute:

Hi mate the vote closes at midnight, but its all over and the judges will make the final decision on November 7. Kay has done well and i will put on the e-mail i got early today from her.

This is what Kay sent this morning, and she is over the moon with the votes they have got from everyone who has supported them.

Hello Andrew,

lovely to hear from you... yes, we are behind, & will we recover? who knows... regardless we are sooo thrilled with the extraordinary, ever growing net of 'oneness' we're blessed to be experiencing - we've received emails & phone calls from people we dont even know sharing their stories & thanking us for writing our song & using it as a way to bring awareness to others about childhood cancer, so as song writers & human beings, my friend Kat (who sings the song) & I feel so humbled at how it seems to have reached people's hearts to the extent it has & have 'won' regardless.

Thankyou so much for your continued support- which is VERY much appreciated. This songs journey has taught me so much more about the human spirit & I know there's one little angel who'll still be smiling down watching everything that's unfolding : )

Hi mate the vote closes at midnight, but its all over and the judges will make the final decision on November 7. Kay has done well and i will put on the e-mail i got early today from her.

Ah! fuck it,minstral! I'm going to keep voting until she overtakes that dude whether the votes are closed or not. :lol:

I think the amount of votes they got was exceptional considering who they were up against.

Well done. :clap:

Ah! fuck it,minstral! I'm going to keep voting until she overtakes that dude whether the votes are closed or not. :lol:

I think the amount of votes they got was exceptional considering who they were up against.

Well done. :clap:

Ozblue you made me laugh there and thanks for your support. And i will thank everyone tomorrow, just waiting to hear what Kay says. :crabflute:

Ozblue you made me laugh there and thanks for your support. And i will thank everyone tomorrow, just waiting to hear what Kay says. :crabflute:

Not a problem old fella! :lol: You're a good guy in my book... and let's face it mate, us old guys who can remember football boots where you had to hammer your studs in, blowing up the bladder and tying the big lace on the ball and being able to belt the keeper in to the back of the net with the ball in his hands AND be given a goal for it, have to stick together. :21:

Good god man , where's your pc ? in your ark :blush: ( off topic there , but couldny resist )

Listen sonny Jim....The Ark wisnae built in them days, and as for a pc???

In oor day that stood for Pencil Case. :craphead::lol:

Bye the bye as we used to say...We can use a pc...can you use an abacus? :P :P :P :P