zero tolerance

Wonder what hes whispering here eh? :sherlock::sherlock: is it an opus dei conspiracy or is that just paranoia .

It seems strange to me that just a few weeks after being courted :hump: by Dr strangelove at the old firm game (we pumped em dont ya know) and in the week that Dr stranglelove has nearly brought down the scottish game , his new bed fellows organisation takes all the headlines away from celtic park and promptly dumps them at 150 edmiston drive ibrox . p.s. what happened to the poppy scum did i miss it? :nukepiggary:

:)

:clap:

Its certainly not paranoia, and probably not opus dei stuff right at that point(personally cant see platini being part of the catholic revolution to rule the world), but it is probably something along the lines of "we cant get these people to stop singing anti-catholic songs" "they keep dragging this country down with their sectarian bile, mr platini, can you put a word into Uefa and Fifa for us please, we need action taken against these animals"

The poppy scum got off scot-free with a daft letter "warning" them of their future conduct. That was all.

Sweep sweep, its the Celtic way

(tu)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have not read the whole post and I don,t know if this point has been raised but BE

VERY CAREFUL TONIGHT.

The Scum have taken a hammering this week and they desperately need the spotlight

shining somewhere else. We are being prepared like chickens for the pot.

The club are not without friends and I would take their warning seriously.

I am 1000% sure that the Odious Creep, Phil McGobblegiver and the rest of the good

Doctors hordes will be sitting by their fax machines and Telephones tonight with the

lines already opened to UEFA and the media.

At the first note of TBB or TFS, the media will be flooded with faxes and e-mails

complaining about the big bad Rangers supporters.

Tomorrow morning the headlines will all be about us and Celtic will be the good guys.

Mark my words, Celtic are on the ropes and like a dangerous animal there will be no

mercy in their attempts to switch the spotlight to us.

My biggest fear is that I have zero confidence in our lunatic fringe being intelligent

enough not to walk into the trap being set for us.

Paranoid? Possibly, but lets wait and see tomorrow.

I have not read the whole post and I don,t know if this point has been raised but BE

VERY CAREFUL TONIGHT.

The Scum have taken a hammering this week and they desperately need the spotlight

shining somewhere else. We are being prepared like chickens for the pot.

The club are not without friends and I would take their warning seriously.

I am 1000% sure that the Odious Creep, Phil McGobblegiver and the rest of the good

Doctors hordes will be sitting by their fax machines and Telephones tonight with the

lines already opened to UEFA and the media.

At the first note of TBB or TFS, the media will be flooded with faxes and e-mails

complaining about the big bad Rangers supporters.

Tomorrow morning the headlines will all be about us and Celtic will be the good guys.

Mark my words, Celtic are on the ropes and like a dangerous animal there will be no

mercy in their attempts to switch the spotlight to us.

My biggest fear is that I have zero confidence in our lunatic fringe being intelligent

enough not to walk into the trap being set for us.

Paranoid? Possibly, but lets wait and see tomorrow.

Absolutely not, you are justifiably worried as am i.

(tu)

I think the reaosn that UEFA have ignored our TBB singing post-ban/fake ban whatever you want to call it is that they are generally considered to be a very spineless organisation. The men on the gravy train over there really don't want to rock the boat too much by pissing off such a big club. They also made it clear in their judgements before that it is a societal thing over here and so clearly isn't going to stop overnight, they have to give time for us to get it sorted as a club and a fanbase. I think there were requirements that the club has to be seen to be making clear and practicable measures to clean up the song book a bit, and things like tonight in high profile games prove it (with the statements Bain has made etc.)

Bottom line is it would be stupid to sing it en masse tonight with everyone watching around Europe, we have other songs to sing and it seem absurdly stubborn to sing the one song they don't want us to sing really, we're not pissy children. Everyone always says in these threads eventually 'it's only a song FFS, why do they get so pissed off about it'. Well this works both ways I'm afraid. Sing something else, anything else, it's only a song after all albeit an anthemic one, and maybe you won't give anyone an excuse to shit on us again.

i wish you were right pal but although rangers are the biggest and greatest club in the world in terms of uefa and tv money we are a nobody remember there are as many people in scotland as there is in london alone. so i think they wouldnt bother thier mercenary french areses if we were booted out ,

post-46207-087084500 1290639396_thumb.jp

:

:)

:clap:

Its certainly not paranoia, and probably not opus dei stuff right at that point(personally cant see platini being part of the catholic revolution to rule the world), but it is probably something along the lines of "we cant get these people to stop singing anti-catholic songs" "they keep dragging this country down with their sectarian bile, mr platini, can you put a word into Uefa and Fifa for us please, we need action taken against these animals"

The poppy scum got off scot-free with a daft letter "warning" them of their future comduct. That was all.

Sweep sweep, its the Celtic way

(tu)

:p20: A CHUFFING LETTER WHATS THE POINT OF THAT THE ARSEHOLES CANT EVEN SPELL A BANNER CORRECTLY NEVER MIND READ A LETTER :p20:

This countrys fucked i am emigrating . :animal::animal:

:Tomcat: TAXI FOR NORTH KOREA PLEASE ? :tank::2gunsfiring_v1:

:p20: A CHUFFING LETTER WHATS THE POINT OF THAT THE ARSEHOLES CANT EVEN SPELL A BANNER CORRECTLY NEVER MIND READ A LETTER :p20:

This countrys fucked i am emigrating . :animal::animal:

TAXI FOR NORTH KOREA PLEASE ? :tank:

FUXAKE STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF

Thats exactly what they want. Us to leave.