zero tolerance

Im really worried by the split in opinion on here tonight guys,what will happen tomorrow if the song starts to be sung and someone tells a fellow bear to stop? i can see trouble.

so come on! leave it for one night as the whole world is watching.

Something has definately happened and i reckon it has something to do with Platini visiting girodome,ll this talk of referees ect puzzles me especially with this statement being released tonight.

i smell a Rhat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

odious creep has been saying for the last 2 months that tbb was starting to be sung again, and people in forums were pushing for its return,and that something has to be done about it. dont be surprised if this bastard has contacted uefa and reported this.all we would need is to have bad publicity, and a fine or ban when the prospective owner is running the rule over the club.dont do it guys.

Im really worried by the split in opinion on here tonight guys,what will happen tomorrow if the song starts to be sung and someone tells a fellow bear to stop? i can see trouble.

so come on! leave it for one night as the whole world is watching.

Something has definately happened and i reckon it has something to do with Platini visiting girodome,ll this talk of referees ect puzzles me especially with this statement being released tonight.

i smell a Rhat

Fans shouldn't be dictating to other fans what they can/cannot do. I wouldn't be demanding that someone next to me should sing just because I was.

Some clubs / countrys cause riots consistently at games. Games getting abandoned due to crowd trouble, stuff being flung at the players/ref.

Trouble occurs outside the stadium, team buses windows getting smashed etc.

All they get is a slap on the wrist. Rangers are getting threatened for singing a wee song <cr>

Uefa need to get their fucking priorites in order.

:clap:

Why are we the only club that ever gets thrown in to this?

IMO if somebody feels threatened/offended by a song, then they need to GTF out of the rock they live under and take a look at the real world.

Until someone points out what sectarian songs i'm singing then i'll keep singing.

Prisoners can get the fuckin vote through human rights then it's my human right to sing what a fuckin want.......and nothing i sing is racist or sectarian or glorifies child killers.

Fans shouldn't be dictating to other fans what they can/cannot do. I wouldn't be demanding that someone next to me should sing just because I was.

Agreed. Unfortunately only a few months ago at Easter RD I had one of our fans telling me what I should or should not sing.

Where was UEFA when we belted it out at Old Trafford and in the Mestailla? Both of those games were on tv around Europe and the "spotlight" was supposedly on us, especially in Manchester. Yet not a word was said by those at UEFA.

Could it be that the taig politicians and media hacks are attempting to lessen the stick that the scum are taking at this moment by using their UEFA contacts to threaten Rangers? Seems exactly like that to me.

Rest assured, UEFA don't give a flying fuck! They want nothing to do with the issue and realised after 2006 that they should never have made a ruling on a song they knew nothing about. They were force-fed lies by the same wankers who are attempting to repeat the sitch-up.

And as usual, Rangers are running scared from their own shadow.

TBB is banned by UEFA??

Are we sure about that?

Maybe UEFA should come and tell us what they consider sectarian before threatening punishment.

What a bizarre statement for the club to make in the build up to our biggest game of the season

Where was UEFA when we belted it out at Old Trafford and in the Mestailla? Both of those games were on tv around Europe and the "spotlight" was supposedly on us, especially in Manchester. Yet not a word was said by those at UEFA.

Could it be that the taig politicians and media hacks are attempting to lessen the stick that the scum are taking at this moment by using their UEFA contacts to threaten Rangers? Seems exactly like that to me.

Rest assured, UEFA don't give a flying fuck! They want nothing to do with the issue and realised after 2006 that they should never have made a ruling on a song they knew nothing about. They were force-fed lies by the same wankers who are attempting to repeat the sitch-up.

:praise:

:clap:

Nail on the head! Dr Reid and all the scum are praying that some morons will sing our club into trouble,cost the club money and let the scum off the hook and off any press scrutiny or criticism.Don't give them ammunition and then back to normal on sunday.

Nail on the head! Dr Reid and all the scum are praying that some morons will sing our club into trouble,cost the club money and let the scum off the hook and off any press scrutiny or criticism.Don't give them ammunition and then back to normal on sunday.

I would agree with this mate. We'd be foolish to allow them to shift the spotlight away from their poisonous antics of late.

I would agree with this mate. We'd be foolish to allow them to shift the spotlight away from their poisonous antics of late.

Have you guys had any feedback on what exactly the club are going on about? I take it its still the one song? No doubt it will be sang in the Broomloan but that will be allowed but because the blood they sing about is different then the 1 we dowacko.gif

Martin Bain would not have issued this statement without good reason.

As much as i detest him for doing so and not doing more to ask questions as to why now etc i am afraid that we have no choice but to play the political game these bastards are playing.

We all knew that it was inevitable the heat would be deflected from that vile club and on to us at some stage.

Spiers and McGobblegiver will have been lobbying UEFA constantly to try and get us in to trouble.

I just wish someone inside Ibrox or in this taig ridden media had the balls to ask this simple question.

If Celtic fans sing about being part of Paddy McCourt's Fenian Army then why is it Sectarian to sing about being up to your knees in Fenian Blood?

They don't have to use it as an argument to justify the singing of it or make it look like a demand or justification to sing it.However they should be pointing out the blatant agenda and the utter hypocrisy of those "permanently offended bastards" whose sole purpose in life is to do harm to Rangers FC.

As much as i detest him for doing so and not doing more to ask questions as to why now etc i am afraid that we have no choice but to play the political game these bastards are playing.

We all knew that it was inevitable the heat would be deflected from that vile club and on to us at some stage.

Spiers and McGobblegiver will have been lobbying UEFA constantly to try and get us in to trouble.

I just wish someone inside Ibrox or in this taig ridden media had the balls to ask this simple question.

If Celtic fans sing about being part of Paddy McCourt's Fenian Army then why is it Sectarian to sing about being up to your knees in Fenian Blood?

They don't have to use it as an argument to justify the singing of it or make it look like a demand or justification to sing it.However they should be pointing out the blatant agenda and the utter hypocrisy of those "permanently offended bastards" whose sole purpose in life is to do harm to Rangers FC.

You do know you will have people jumping down your throat about context mate.

I agree 100% tho, thats all that matters :crabflute:

You do know you will have people jumping down your throat about context mate.

I agree 100% tho, thats all that matters :crabflute:

Do i care *lol*

The context is very simple.

They are singing songs about the very topic they are offended at.

That is the utter hypocrisy of this so called ban.

And NO ONE has the balls to point this out in a sly dig or a full on confrontation with those who seek to damage us.

I know you do not retaliate by saying "look at them" etc but surely somebody somewhere should be balancing this argument by bringing this to the publics attention?

Do i care *lol*

And NO ONE has the balls to point this out in a sly dig or a full on confrontation with those who seek to damage us.

I know you do not retaliate by saying "look at them" etc but surely somebody somewhere should be balancing this argument by bringing this to the publics attention?

You will get no complaints from this bear mate.

I agree all the way with you. You would think the more bear friendly amongst the media would be pointing it out, but Liewell seems to have alot of the media by the balls

Do i care *lol*

The context isn't that simple. Self-applying something and using the word to deliberately cause offence are two different things.

I'd advise that you never watch 'Boyz in the Hood' :craphead:

You will get no complaints from this bear mate.

I agree all the way with you. You would think the more bear friendly amongst the media would be pointing it out, but Liewell seems to have alot of the media by the balls

It would appear that too many so called Rangers friendly journalists prefer to keep their heads down and avoid confrontation or asking too many questions.

David Leggatt is the only journalist in the West of Scotland who is prepared to ask these questions and it's no co-incidence the main gutter rags do not want to touch him.

The truth is being silenced and we are being brow beaten in this country and the UK as a whole to be a bunch of Liberal Left Wing do gooders unable to have a veiwpoint or even think for ourselves unless it conforms to their doctrine.

Part of me wants all 48,000 to stand up as one and blast out the Billy Boys in a show of defiance to UEFA and the Scottish Media.

The problem though is that we now hold no political or media clout in our own fucking country and therefore we are bound to be hammered by UEFA on the say so of FENIAN Politicians and FENIAN Media.

The context isn't that simple. Self-applying something and using the word to deliberately cause offence are two different things.

I'd advise that you never watch 'Boyz in the Hood' :craphead:

Well Well why am i not surprised you turn up to try and be all pseudo intellectual and attempt to put things in to your "context".

The context is simple...Fenians want to sing about being part of a Fenian Army

We sing about being up to our knees in Fenian Blood.

What is so difficult about that context?

Or we sing Super Rangers....and that they are Fenian Bastards.

Are they Fenians and are they Bastards?

Well Well why am i not surprised you turn up to try and be all pseudo intellectual and attempt to put things in to your "context".

Yeah, who do I think I am using words to make my point?

The context is simple...Fenians want to sing about being part of a Fenian Army

We sing about being up to our knees in Fenian Blood.

What is so difficult about that context?

Well, they self-apply it. We use it to deliberately offend.

Or we sing Super Rangers....and that they are Fenian Bastards.

Are they Fenians and are they Bastards?

Fenians? As in Irish Rebels? Probably not all of them. Bastards? I dont know the parentage of every tim, I'm afraid.

so you believe uefa will punish us if we are sining "sectarian" songs tonight?