• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Yes Xavi is a class act but i would rather have Gerrard or Lampard

More influential

Oh aye, Gerrard has been really influential over the last couple of seasons.

I recommend you watch some Barca games and see if you have the same opinion.

Oh aye, Gerrard has been really influential over the last couple of seasons.

I recommend you watch some Barca games and see if you have the same opinion.

I watch basically every Barca game mate

Xavi just lacks the drive Gerrard and Lampard have and the ability to win a game on their own

As I've said before, if Gerrard had moved on to the continent four or five years ago, there's a good chance he could be up there with the Barca boys.

He's been held back by his love for Liverpool, maybe in the same way any of us would be held back by our love for Rangers. In some ways it's daft, but in some ways you've got to give him credit.

Sadly, for Stevie G, he's now being dragged down by the utter shite that surrounds him.

Lampard and Gerrard are more combative than Xavi and Iniesta sure, but Xavi and Iniesta are so good technically that they don't really have to be!

Who cares if you can't win a 50/50 if you rarely, if ever, need to get into such a situation?

Would interest me to see if Xavi could hack it in any other league without players like messi, iniesta etc. constantly running and giving him options all the time.

Whereas Gerrard has players like N'Gog infront of him :anguish:

Imagine Gerrard in Barca's team :drool:

Would interest me to see if Xavi could hack it in any other league without players like messi, iniesta etc. constantly running and giving him options all the time.

Whereas Gerrard has players like N'Gog infront of him :anguish:

Imagine Gerrard in Barca's team :drool:

Xavi's done it for years though. Before Messi, there would have been Rivaldo.

Just think the all round play is better

Different attributes to their games are better than each other's, if that makes sense. Now I'm reading it it seems odd..

Gerrard is better at, say, scoring goals. But Xavi is better at retaining possession.

Different attributes to their games are better than each other's, if that makes sense. Now I'm reading it it seems odd..

Gerrard is better at, say, scoring goals. But Xavi is better at retaining possession.

and heading,tackling and is faster, stonger .......

I think he might have, but Iniesta wouldn't have. He'd have been told to fuck off at 13.

Which, sadly, speaks volumes for the state of football in this country

The same with the New Zealander who has the chance of a trial with us. The coach said technically he's got it, but his physique may not be good enough pretty much.

Anyway, these two will go down as two of Barca's greatest players if they keep it up.

The same with the New Zealander who has the chance of a trial with us. The coach said technically he's got it, but his physique may not be good enough pretty much.

Anyway, these two will go down as two of Barca's greatest players if they keep it up.

and Spains :craphead: