3 Things i think we'd all like to see from now on

cam69r

Number 1: Ok I know there is a running joke of people calling Weiss the fall guy but number 1 is Weiss should play either on the right wing, through the middle just behind the striker that we RARELY do see, or not get anywhere near the pitch.

Number 2: Weiss and Papac should never be allowed near a set piece. Both of them are horrible. Papac has hit 1 good free kick for us in his time at Rangers and that was v Valencia at home that went over the bar. Weiss took a shot from a free kick on the by-line today. Sums it up for me. I know Davis isn't perfect but he should be over every set piece.

Number 3: Never play 1 up front vs an SPL team except away to Celtic. Ok Inverness are on a good run but they are still far inferior to us (or are they?) If we played like we did in the second half we would have easily have won that game. I dont think playing 4-1-4-1 vs an SPL team is acceptable.

Feel free to add your own or criticize mine but i think i sum it up well.

I'd like to add another one actually...STOP PLAYING A DEEP LINE. Ok Weir is as slow as a week in jail but with Foster Bougherra and Papac i'm sure someone could catch up with a through ball. Yet when we sit just outside our 18 yard box like we did in first half today, the opposition is all over us and looks like Arsenal as all their players have space to pass into.